Car wrapping in sheff

lol my paintwork gettin bit messy now its an old car wanting sum1 to come make it look good again

Do it yourself mate. Its not as hard as people think. Get some wrap online, grab a hair dryer and a friend and bobs your uncle. Make sure you have some sharp blades too and you can cover your car for next to nowt. All it takes is time and patience. Me and a mate had a go with some wrap from Ebay. It was really good stuff and only £30 a 5m roll. Granted we didnt do the whole car but we did the bo0nnet, the roof and the boot. The only really tricky bit was removing the washer jets on the b0onnet but after we sussed that we were away. It was great fun too. Have a go.:)

• 8 months later...

Just bought a used car that has been wrapped pink, love the colour but it is faded in parts with lots of cracking. I think it was originally black I would love to keep it pink but not sure whether to have it rewrapped (not sure if this is even possible) can it be sprayed over the top, can it be removed. I would really like to do something colourful with it but this is my first car and unsure what my options are. I would really appreciate any advice and guidance....oh by the way it is a ford ka:huh::huh: