Kickboxing for beginners

Sayloubay, you still coming tonight and are you gonna stay on for the next session, after? I'm trying to write an essay today but i just keep eating chocolate instead. :o Hope to see you there. :D

Hi Catt,

Yep I will be there bout 7.20 again. Don't know if I will stay for the next session though but will see how I feel when i'm there - got a few things to do before work tomorrow.

I was also thinking about going to one of the forum meets on a Sunday night - need to find out more about them but I think they just go to Devonshire Cat for drinks. You should try and come too.

See you tonight.

Good luck with your essay!

Sarah

Haha...i'm right here Adam don't worry :D :D Just a very busy version of myself...it's exam time for me :( !

No te preocupes (dont worry) i'll get us a good few socials in before summer :D

Farhad i can;t get there or back tonight as my dad's car has died and my mums way too busy :( will come to monday class though! what times the class there (i forgot AGAIN) lol.

ADIOS every1 SARAH xxxxx

Hey, just got back from class number three. Good fun, although i have a dead right arm, it kind of twinged and now it hurts when i lift it!!! What have i done? How am i mean to lift the chocolates to my face now? Lol. :rolleyes:

Ey-up guys & gals,

I'm a Sheffielder who has recently got back from Oz & would love to get back into k/boxing. I trained for roughly a year before leaving last September & have barely done any training since then. Now a mate of mine, Gus, trains down at AFK and has given it glowing reports so i'd be well up for coming down & seeing what its like, like.

You all seem like a good bunch of guys & look forward to meeting ya'll. Am I right in thinking its the place just up from the Dev Cat? Is there a few clubs/gyms in that building & if so, which's AFK? Tuesdays & Thursdays?

Cheers

Ey-up guys & gals,

I'm a Sheffielder who has recently got back from Oz & would love to get back into k/boxing. I trained for roughly a year before leaving last September & have barely done any training since then. Now a mate of mine, Gus, trains down at AFK and has given it glowing reports so i'd be well up for coming down & seeing what its like, like.

You all seem like a good bunch of guys & look forward to meeting ya'll. Am I right in thinking its the place just up from the Dev Cat? Is there a few clubs/gyms in that building & if so, which's AFK? Tuesdays & Thursdays?

Cheers

Hi Jazzy

I know Gus well and have sparred with him a couple of times. Hes a good student and has learned very quickly (he surprised me to be honest). Yes it is just up the road from the Devonshire Cat. We are not the one on the corner , our gym is just next door and then down into the basement (not up stairs).

This is our timetable:

MONDAY 630-830PM (Mainly Fight Training ,i.e. Advanced)

830-930PM (Beginners Class)

TUESDAY 730-830PM , Intermediate Level , i.e. designed for people who have say done one grading but arent ready for Fight Training yet.

WEDNESDAY 6-7PM =(THIS ONE IS AT GOODWIN SPORTS CENTRE NOT THE GYM) = Beginners class , 90% Girls (If that is what youre after :love: )

THURSDAY 730-830PM (Women only , Beginners class still)

830-930PM ( Mixed Gender Beginners Class)

FRIDAY 6-7PM = Youth (ages 10-16) class. Its a small group , Adult Beginers also welcome to use the bags etc due to the fact that the gym is quiet then.

7-8PM = Adults Class Mixed Ability.

8-830PM = Sparring / Extra training for anyone who wants to stay back and do sparring or Fight training. At the moment a few of the MMA/Ju Jitsu guys are coming on Friday to do some stand up training.

SATURDAY= DAY OFF / Gym available for PRIVATE/GROUP BOOKINGS (choose your instructor to book you lesson with)

SUNDAY = 12-1:30pm = FAMILY CLASS = Mixed ages and abilities. Kids are welcome on sundays as there isone lad who brings his 7 year old son , the instructor Big Andy brings his 7 year old nephew, one lady brings her 2 teenage daughters and one other lady brings her 8 year old nephew.

There is an extra half hour on sunday for those who want extra training(i.e. Fighters etc)

We have a full comprehensive Grading Syllabus and also promote our own shows for those who wish to fight.

Kickboxing was great last night, apart from me and Catt kicking each other in the groin (do we have groins???) well you know where I mean!

Will be there on Monday so I can meet you then Farhad.

How long till we get all toned? I want to lose half a stone but my ex said I will get bigger not thinner?

Archived