Kickboxing for beginners

Hey Saloubay, if your getting pink gloves, i want baby blue ones. I hope they come in baby blue. Lol. Although i think i'll wait till i've learnt the first three moves first!! Lol. :hihi:

Farhard, thanks for the interesting convo and finding my watch!:)

Hi Catt,

We would look well professional then in our pink and blue gloves - colour co-ordinated too. Trust us girls to bring fashion into the mix when we are going kickboxing!!!

I am also going to wait till we have learnt a few more moves but Mark did seem impressed with us - but he probably says that to all the girls ;-)

Hey Saloubay, if your getting pink gloves, i want baby blue ones. I hope they come in baby blue. Lol. Although i think i'll wait till i've learnt the first three moves first!! Lol. :hihi:

Farhad, thanks for the interesting convo and finding my watch!:)

No problem Catt

Catt and Sayloubay as for gloves I actually do my own range of equipment. Did you meet Beth? She has pink gloves. I actually have my own range of pink boxing gloves, pink kickboxing shorts pink shin pads, kickboots, headguards etc (even handwraps!) . If you want any kickboxing equipment let me know I can beat anybody for price and quality.

Sayloubay: as for Malin Bridge you are referring to Paul Powers and his fighters Scott and Alex. Both fighters and the trainer are nice guys and Paul Powers is a legitimate instructor. When you said Hillsborough I thought you were referring to a certain pretender who has a habit of beating up female students and hitting them in the face when theyre on the floor (but that same "instructor" never had the guts to fight in the kickboxing ring).

I have had dealings with Paul Powers and have nothing but respect for him as both a coach and a person overall.

No problem Catt

Catt and Sayloubay as for gloves I actually do my own range of equipment. Did you meet Beth? She has pink gloves. I actually have my own range of pink boxing gloves, pink kickboxing shorts pink shin pads, kickboots, headguards etc (even handwraps!) . If you want any kickboxing equipment let me know I can beat anybody for price and quality.

Sayloubay: as for Malin Bridge you are referring to Paul Powers and his fighters Scott and Alex. Both fighters and the trainer are nice guys and Paul Powers is a legitimate instructor. When you said Hillsborough I thought you were referring to a certain pretender who has a habit of beating up female students and hitting them in the face when theyre on the floor (but that same "instructor" never had the guts to fight in the kickboxing ring).

I have had dealings with Paul Powers and have nothing but respect for him as both a coach and a person overall.

Yer don't know them that well but my ex speaks very highly of them. I have some girlfriends who go there too for private lessons and they love it aswell.

I might need some private lessons - Catt you up for it? You will have to tell us prices Farhad.

I will def come see you when I want to purchase some pink kickboxing paraphernalia. What kind of prices are the pink gloves?

Yer don't know them that well but my ex speaks very highly of them. I have some girlfriends who go there too for private lessons and they love it aswell.

I might need some private lessons - Catt you up for it? You will have to tell us prices Farhad.

I will def come see you when I want to purchase some pink kickboxing paraphernalia. What kind of prices are the pink gloves?

Yeah, might be fun. :D

Oi, what about baby blue gloves?

Saloubay, dont know about you but as for shorts, I'm not getting my legs out, they're well pale. Lol. :hihi:

Hi Catt

Yes I can do things like that in Baby Blue ( I think). As for kickboxing shorts well if your scared of getting your legs out, thats what kickboxing trousers are for , and yes AFK have their own range of kickboxing trousers too.

Archived