Kickboxing for beginners

Hey hey.... ;-)

Chef, gonna come to the sunday session, that ok? I want to come to that event in september but no one to go with... is anyone one else i know going and could i tag along?

Hey hey.... ;-)

Chef, gonna come to the sunday session, that ok? I want to come to that event in september but no one to go with... is anyone one else i know going and could i tag along?

Hey Catt,

There's loads of people from the club going to the event in September. Everyone you know from the club should be there. Mick the fireman, Sunny Singh, Mark , Sarahbabe, Naz, ME(obviously), Lisa, ..... Just get yourself back to the monday and thursday classes on a regular basis. Also a few of our fighters are fighting on the event (unfortunately many of our fighters have had opponents pull out on them , I wonder why??? ).

Get yourself down on Sunday, thats no problem at all.

Farhad

cool. See you 2morrow... ;-)

cool. See you 2morrow... ;-)

Are you coming tonight too? Or will you wait till Thursday?

How was the session yesterday with Big Andy?

Hey Chef fun session last night!! Where did all those people come from? It was packed!! Lol. Thought me and Xfix were gonna be squashed by those brothers..they were big chaps... and cracking me up with their banter!!! ;-) 10 rounds. Lol.

Sunday was cool too, Big Andy is graet at teaching self defense...although he keeps saying how he hates that expression. Lol. And i learnt a new kick. ;-)

Notorious said he might turn up tonight, hes been busy... :-)

C u Thursday....

BTw, have you got any handwraps that you just pull on that you can bring for me... :-)

Oh yeah and i might come to the goodwin centre tomorrow night chef...is that class ok for beginners though??

doh, just read its a beginners class. Lol.

doh, just read its a beginners class. Lol.

In all honesty, Wednesday is a mixed ability class.

Not too hard not just bread and butter White belt basics either.

Its a very open class. We start with some technique work and defense work.

After that is a varied padwork circuit and we finish with shadow boxing in the mirrors follwoed by a stretch.

More than welcome at the Goodwin centre class.

I might try it... :-)

Hey Farhad, yesterday I met one of the greatest human beings alive today... Yusuf Estes!!! It was an amazing experience. I'll tell you all about it the next time I see you :)

How are all the AFK veterans doing these days Farhad? Give me the scoop. Peace.

Hey Farhad, yesterday I met one of the greatest human beings alive today... Yusuf Estes!!! It was an amazing experience. I'll tell you all about it the next time I see you :)

How are all the AFK veterans doing these days Farhad? Give me the scoop. Peace.

Hi Adam

I have got more than half of the fighters matched so far. 3 Definites and still waiting for 100% confirmation on the rest. Other than that everything is looking great.

What are you up to?

Have you found any place to do kickboxing yet?

Ask for the name Tony Sykes/ Mohammed Saifullah.