Winnie Johnson dies without knowing where Brady and Hindley buried her son

Well, if you're a parent (unlikely) and heaven forbid a child of yours is raped, and their screams are recorded for pleasure, would you give Brady and Hindley bed and breakfast?

If not, shut your mouth and be thankful.

I have two children actually. I'm not a paedophile/child killer hugger, I'm just in control of my emotions and dont feel the need to froth at the mouth like an idiot whenever there's a case of child abuse or murder on the news. :roll:

Light Sonic / Epiphany

You live in the society you deserve.

It isn't my ideal model but it is clearly yours.

Thus, you're as much to blame for what's happened re the Moors Murderers.

One brownie point to you - hurrah!

Light Sonic / Epiphany

Go and have a lie down.

Then call the police.

Light Sonic / Epiphany

What perpetuates the endless cycle of violence that humanity has been locked into since its inception?

People who think like this

Id take personal pleasure in stringing up Ian brady by his thumbs then amputating each of his fingers, knuckle at a time

and not, as you seem to suggest people who think like this:

The main concern for people whose judgement isn't clouded by such irrational notions of justice is that he can't hurt anyone else

Here

You've essentially equated anyone who doesn't personally hate Brady with sufficient vitriol to be as bad as he is. You know that's bull****, but you won't retract it.

Too right, I won't retract it!

Anyone who feels like they can defend any actions perpetuated by Hindlley, Brady and Huntley can in my opinion only support what they did. There are no grey areas here.

Their crimes are beyond my comprehension - why are they worthy of anyone's defence?

A child's passing, never mind murder, is indeed an emotional subject. That does not make my opinion irrational.

In the cold light of day, decades after what has happened and with the passing of Keith Bennett's mum, yeh, sure as hell I want these kiddy murderes to burn and hurt forever.

Edited by Ousetunes

Anyone who feels like they can defend any actions perpetuated by Hindlley, Brady and Huntley can in my opinion only support what they did. There are no grey areas here.

Their crimes are beyond my comprehension - why are they worthy of anyone's defence?

Sorry, who is defending their actions?

You have a lot of posts, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a troll...

A child's passing, never mind murder, is indeed an emotional subject. That does not make my opinion irrational.

In the cold light of day, decades after what has happened and with the passing of Keith Bennett's mum, yeh, sure as hell I want these kiddy murderes to burn and hurt forever.

Epiphany didn't defend Brady, you just made that up to give you a bit of moral high ground.

I also doubt that given the circumstances under which the bodies were buried, the passage of time and the nature of the locale, that he even knows where Keith was left. I seem to remember some years ago Hindley tried to help searchers locate him and failed.

I also think that for some sick reason of his warped mind, he took pleasure in torturing this poor woman by always holding out the hope that he would tell her, the evil, twisted .... I can't say it :mad:

She is at peace now, he can't hurt her anymore.

Yes but one of the children was discovered at Brady's house,so maybe Keith wasn't buried on the moors at all.

Perhaps a forlorn hope or a slim chance,but it would be wonderful if Keith could be finally laid to rest alongside his mother.

Epiphany didn't defend Brady, you just made that up to give you a bit of moral high ground.

I'm not seeking any high ground.

It's natural that people of a certain age wish vengeance against people who commit vile crimes against the most vulnerable people i.e. defenceless kids.

That Brady is still alive at tax payers' expense sums up what is totally wrong with this country. Keith Bennett's mum has died not knowing where her child was buried.

HIS rights were clearly of more relevance than hers.

If that makes you happy then, as I said, your a part of the problem.

i just wish the poor lady could be laid to rest with her lost son

god bless them both

I wish Ian brady a long and unhappy life, Winnie Johnson will have spent each and every day since 1964 hoping for some new news, Brady could have ended it the day he was sentenced by either telling police where he was or admitting that he had no idea.