Great Wednesday following again!

from the official twitter feed.

Sheffield Wednesday ‏@swfc

We believe that our c.6,000 following will be the highest ever away support at Pride Park for a league fixture. #swfc

Brilliant stuff that !!!

You could always sit on each others knee. :hihi: :hihi:

I could always become "BALDE FOR LIFE" :hihi:

Great following but I think we'd of sold out whatever they gave us with it being the first game. As for the blades against Rotherham they can only sell what they are given, 3k plus is very good for a pre season game and if that's all the tickets they got you can hardly knock them for not selling more

But we did Ging, and the Rotherham numbers were the tickets allocated, that's how away games work mi owd! :hihi:

Plus trying to compare your first big game against our local pre-season friendly......

Good job this is school holidays mate, because your report would read "must do better"! :hihi:

Were the mk dons numbers for the playoff's ?

Do better than that, there is only one winner if we are comparing and you know who it is deep down in the depths ! :hihi:

Sheffield's "MASSIVE" :)

Is that report like the one your team received last season "MUST DO BETTER"

Edited by ging viking

Great following but I think we'd of sold out whatever they gave us with it being the first game. As for the blades against Rotherham they can only sell what they are given, 3k plus is very good for a pre season game and if that's all the tickets they got you can hardly knock them for not selling more

Shhhhhhh Nervy! don't say that, you are going to upset Ging and Contro!! :hihi::hihi:

:)

No, a league game.

Do better than that, there is only one winner if we are comparing and you know who it is deep down in the depths ! :hihi:

Sheffield's "MASSIVE" :)

League game mate.

Shhhhhhh Nervy! don't say that, you are going to upset Ging and Contro!! :hihi::hihi:

:hihi: I say it how I see it, not bothered if it upsets anyone:) we both have very good fans home and away that will come when we do well and drop off when the going gets tough.

:hihi: I say it how I see it, not bothered if it upsets anyone:) we both have very good fans home and away that will come when we do well and drop off when the going gets tough.

Exactly if you don't like it tough, top and bottom of it ! :hihi:

League game mate.

That is a "Massive" crowd for you lot to take anywhere. ;)

Why? where have I mentioned united? :huh: