Venue wanted for a car show

Hi when you do find a venue could you update this thread to let me know when and where as i would love to come along i also have lots of friends with dubs that would attend too.:)

Makes you wonder why folks answer these posts with great suggestions, but the OP doesn't acknowledge.

yeah sorry not been back on busy with work lol just an update we been given an arena at low edges festival so look out for us its aug 12 we need as many dub owners too turn up as poss so get word out and let me know if u guys can turn up its about time we got something sorted in sheffield for the vw scene oh yeh if u wanna join club its lowdownvw.com

oh and the bloke said there would be room for 200 cars in the arena its the transport fair at low edges

all vw and other car owners are all welcome to our show ,we would love to have the vw clubs and fans to our festival its established well run no cost,

plenty of room,over tenthousand visiters in 2011 give us a try this year then we can help you make it a annual event and we can customise it to your

needs and we can sponsor it in its own right and you will have no costs

its a win win no brainer,but thats our offer you of course might prefer some

one elses offer either way good luck bassett one:):):):):):):)

Might be an idea to contact Matt at Autohaus Dolby at Attercliffe as many of his customers own vintage and customised VWs of all shapes and sizes. He's also an enthusiast himself. Him and Aran are working on Pablo - a VW Beetle dragster.

Autohaus Dolby

xxx

what about meadowhall. its got space for 200+ cars, has toilets and you can get beer :hihi:

Very expensive to hire

thanks for the heads up on Autohaus Dolby ive spoken too him today fingers crossed he mite show this some intrest and come down does any body know if we can get more intrest from vw enthusiasts in sheffield cheers

Might be worth a try putting a card/flyer on the notice board in GSF car spares on Greenland Road near the Arena as lots of VW owners get parts from them and might want to attend.

yeah i will dude cheers are you going too be coming down with your mates then and did you check out that video i posted up for you