Shootings reported at Batman premiere

Might be an idea if you think before posting. In both cases these attacks happened where the concealed carrying of weapons was prohibited.

You were arguing that if more people carried guns there would be few shootings, based on the assumption that someone would shoot dead someone who opened fire in public. The logic of that is that people would have to go and see a film or to school tooled up in order to prevent the numbers of deaths at Columbine and Denver. If you're advicating that schoolkids or teachers should be tooled up in a classroom you're the one who ought to do some thinking before posting.

I've learned over time to ignore your posts. You have nothing but ill will toward all of us. I am British born, and still love and respect my homeland. But it is far from perfect. It proved so long ago with the black and tans. So drop the holier than thou attitude. The vast majority of Americans are no better or worse than Britons. Just trying to do their jobs if they have one, and raise their families. I don't worry about the bullets, because I have no reason to. I live in a nice suburban town with a good police force and good neighbors. I hope you do too. I don't own a glock, and Mexico can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. I don't do drugs, do you?

You're still so proud to be British you live in the USA. Good for you but you've become a plastic Yank. The black and tans were nearly 100 years ago and not really relevant. We're talking about today, comparing our gun laws to yours. You say you don't worry about the bullets but post on here supporting US gun laws. When the penny drops you may realise that those over here opposing US gun laws are actually opposing laws which get a lot of US citizens shot dead and then say we're anti-USA. But then as you don't worry about bullets you don't worry about dead US citizens. You don't worry about Mexico either despite it being a war zone caused by US guns and US citizens' demand for drugs. No I don't do drugs but I bet a lot of your nice neighbours do.

You may wish to consider that it took US citizens just 3 months after September 11th 2001 to kill the same number of fellow US citizens as Al Qaeda killed. That's four September 11ths every year thanks to your attitude. But then, as you admit, you don't care about your fellow citizens.

the size of the country might play a small part too, millions more nutters over there!

The most recent statistics showed about 4.8 murders per 100,000 people in the USA compared to 1.2 here. So the average Yank is 4 times more likely to kill someone, and 4 times more likely to be murdered by a fellow citizen, than we are.

The most recent statistics showed about 4.8 murders per 100,000 people in the USA compared to 1.2 here. So the average Yank is 4 times more likely to kill someone, and 4 times more likely to be murdered by a fellow citizen, than we are.

And the average American is probably a lot more than 4 times more likely to own a gun than the average person here I should think, those statistics aren't as high as I would have expected personally x

I think critisism of parents taking 6 year olds and younger to the cinema to watch an age restricted film, especially at midnight, is perfectly valid critisism.

Its a PG-13 in the US I believe, so is that basically a PG with a recommended age of 13?