First's new money making scheme - bus drivers don't carry a change float

To be fair the other morning I got on a bus and was greeted with a 'good morning' it was a really pleasant surprise they aren't all miserable (well maybe 5% of them aren't! :hihi:)

You was suprised with a "good morning" that says it all ,id be happy with a please and thank you now and again lol !

He just had a go at her for not having the right money, really loudly embarrassing her

Sounds like a grumpy so and so.

It's not too late for her to make a complaint. Even if she hasn't got the ticket anymore. She jsut needs to know what bus she caught and when.

I think it is bloody mardy of tram/bus drivers/conductors to moan about money, it actually made me use the tram a hell of a lot less since I got moaned at three times in the space of a couple of weeks for paying with a fiver to buy an all-day ticket.

It's a service, get used to serving people in the way they expect.

We have only Stagecoach buses out this way and a good deal of the ones on our route are from Sheffield (according to the website the 77 Chesterfield bus are run by Stagecoach South Yorkshire which you're led to believe the buses are actually Sheffield based and Stagecoach East Midlands).

If you get on with the incorrect change and the bus driver cannot give you the correct change in return, it's rounded up to what he can give you and you're given another ticket called a change voucher. It's happened to me a few times but I have no idea what use they are or what you're supposed to do with them because the driver just said give it to the driver of the next bus you get on and I'm yet to find a driver who'll take it.