Black or white face on ladies watch??

Can't decide which of these to go for - same watch apart from the colour.

Will mainly wear for work (office) and meals out etc.

Can buy for the same price.

http://www.thebeautifulcompany.co.uk/ladies-accurist-watch*_lb1540

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/6743366/accurist+ladies'+swarovski+crystal+watch/

I like the darker-faced watch, as the dial is easier to read, the hands on the white faced one don't stand out so much.

My favourite watch is silver and the watch face is red

They're both nice. The black one is easier to read but I like mother of pearl dials.

Don't forget you have to pay to have links taken out if you buy from online businesses.

i bought my hubby a silver watch with a black face i bought it because it looked different , but my hubby hates it, he can never see the face when we out in pubs or less well lit places etc, i see him looking at his watch and wait for him to say "bloody stupid watch" and then gets his phone out to see time

Personally, I like bigger face watches, but that's more to do with my eyes not being as good as they once were. I like to be able to see the time at a glance.

Have you ever noticed, that if you're out in public, and someone asks you the time, having seen you just check the time for yourself, you have to have a second look before you tell them?...Just a silly thought that just occured to me!

Eventually decided on the white one.

Thanks.