Grass cutters driving on the road, is it legal?

On 22/06/2012 at 12:55, Lounge Jay said:

Where I live in Stannington, grass cutters driving on the grass would be nice; its getting knee high in places.

I think Stannington is being left out because it returned a Libdem councilor :suspect::P

Its them flippin hills, grass cutters can't get up em. :hihi:

10 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Some have got away with  duel posting it for years , 

They must have found it quite challenging.

I'll get mi coat.

36 minutes ago, max said:

They must have found it quite challenging.

I'll get mi coat.

Its not what you know 

13 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I've probably not mentioned this before but...
... 'The Baubles Christmas Extravaganza' is happening in a few days time at Padders Bar. :hihi:

I personally look forward to the detailed critiques from our 'Forum Experts' on how rubbish it all was and what a total waste of time it's all been...
... when I could have been spending my time more productively arguing the toss with them, and posting the same couple of points repetitively day after day on here about Brexit, Coronavirus or the Government's incompetence! :roll:

Now then Mr. Bloke,

While I fully agree with your post, I'm slightly worried about your timing.

Inadvertently you may have stirred up some ill feeling among the Forum misery's.

Lurking in the shadows of SF could be a terrorist cell, who will seize the opportunity to try and disrupt this once in a generation show.

All the entrance's to "Padders Bar" are fitted with airport style metal detectors, but unfortunately they don't pick up Eggs, Tomato's or Flour.

Anyone seen with a ASDA or TESCO carrier bag for life will be immediately barred from entry.

I've had to take these additional security measures to ensure the proceeding's go ahead without any protest's.

After weeks of preparation we can't afford any mis-haps at the last minute.

The show will, and must go on.

Once again I thank you.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Padders said:

Now then Mr. Bloke,

While I fully agree with your post, I'm slightly worried about your timing.

Inadvertently you may have stirred up some ill feeling among the Forum misery's.

Lurking in the shadows of SF could be a terrorist cell, who will seize the opportunity to try and disrupt this once in a generation show.

All the entrance's to "Padders Bar" are fitted with airport style metal detectors, but unfortunately they don't pick up Eggs, Tomato's or Flour.

Anyone seen with a ASDA or TESCO carrier bag for life will be immediately barred from entry.

I've had to take these additional security measures to ensure the proceeding's go ahead without any protest's.

After weeks of preparation we can't afford any mis-haps at the last minute.

The show will, and must go on.

Once again I thank you.

Hmmm... :huh:

I wouldn't worry too much, Mr Padders...

... those sorts will be far too busy squabbling over the latest bar charts to be interested in watching some 'real' entertainment! ;)

• Like 2