Lennox the dog on deathrow

Poor Lennox. So sad :(

Rip little Lennox - you had so many friends who really tried

I hope the people who set this up for you and made you suffer so long, rott

Oh no..that's so sad.after all the fighting and appeals they did for him.thats so sad :'-(

Conflicting information on whether he is dead or not at the moment :huh:

Regardless, with a seized dog he will be held somewhere more secure than the normal pound now (I imagine that the council will be very aware of a desire to rescue this dog by other means now the legal means have been exhausted, not necessarily linked with Lennox's family) and will be murdered imminently if this has not been done already.

I use the term murdered, as it is terminally ill and suffering animals that are "put to sleep" or "euthanised" - Lennox is/was neither, and did nothing to deserve being the victim of canine "ethnic cleansing"

A disgusting case of stubbornness and refusal to admit to being wrong :-(

So so sad. RIP Little Lad, let's hope Karma prevails :(

Thats absolutely shocking. After EVERYTHING the family and countless experts and celebrities did, and they still destroyed him. How sad. :( Your family tried Lennox.

Run free little one, fingers crossed Kharma comes back and bite them on the bum xxxx

Hes not being put to sleep till the middle of next month I believe

Edited by nikki-red

Lennox is still alive and could possibly still be saved.

(This is from PAWSITIVELY PETS on Facebook)

'As far as we know, Lennox is still alive and the family aren't letting it drop. Even if Lennox doesn't make it, the fight goes on to wipe out Breed Specific Legislation - it's barbaric. Lennox's name will become a symbol, a brand almost - and will umbrella all the other dogs caught in this despicable law.'

If you want to help Lennox, copy and paste the e-mail below. Add your name (and change your hometown if it's not Sheffield) and send it to: [email protected]

Heres the email:

Dear Prime Minister,

I am writing to you from Sheffield in the hope that you will step in and do the right thing and listen to the people, not only in your country, but around the world.

We, the people of the world, are asking that you please step in and save Lennox. This dog is a beloved pet and a child's best friend. You have a beautiful country with a rich history. This injustice will put a blemish on that great history.

There are more then 1,000,000 people who are watching you as this event plays out. Show the world that you DO care and that a dog should not be put to death only because of what he looks like. I ask you please to save this poor dog and allow him to go home to his family. If you refuse this option, there are over 500 rescues around the world (where pit bulls are not a banned dog) that are ready to step in and take the dog out of the country, as well as those willing to pay for transport.

Please let him live and be the man who saved Lennox, and I promise you the world will love you for it.

Sincerely,

Edited by angel22