Best Place To Get Married In Sheffield?

I'd recommend Whirlow Hall Farm - try something really unique. It's a gorgeous venue in the country and definitely one to look at!

I went to a wedding at Tapton Hall a few years ago. It was exceptional. Lots of photo opportunities, beautiful sweeping staircase, excellent food. I also like the fact that it wasn't miles out of town so it was convenient for everyone to get to.

The Marriott is also very good. Food excellent. The only trouble is that it's not guaranteed 'your' wedding venue for the day, and there can be two or three weddings going off at the same time, I believe.

Hi all :)

Me and my partner recently got engaged and are looking for a venue.

I quite like the stately home weddings where everything is done in one place all day but trying to find somewhere suitable is harder than I thought :/

Any suggestions are really appreciated

spain sun sea and good rate for euro

I photographed a wedding recently at Mosboro hall. Rooms are excellent with alot of light giving good photo opportunities. The barn where the ceremony is held can be quite dark. Great grounds for other photos and meals are excellent

Did a recce of Mosbrough Hall for a wedding I am shooting this Friday. The Ceremony room does seem a bit dark but the grounds appear to offer some good opportunities

Edited by Firparnian
Spelling

I got married at Waterton Park which is lovely and not too far away but if you want Sheffield Whitley Hall and Wortley Hall are lovely. xxx

Hi there,

We are getting married at Wentworth Castle Gardens- they are great and the views are AMAZING! The room to have the ceremony is also lovely and then you can choose whether to have the reception indoors or in a marquee

Hi, I'm not sure how far afield your willing to travel but I would, from experience of shooting, highly recommend Ringwood hall, East lodge country house. Getting a little closer to sheffield though again kenwood hall and the rising sun inn in hope are lovely.

Hope you find somewhere nice.

We are getting married at mosborough hall later this year. We fell in love with it too. Pat the wedding co ordinator is ace so passionate about her job. The package we booked we felt was v reasonable for what we are getting and the feel n look of the place. I think it has a lot of character being a listed building but at a fraction of the cost of some of the bigger "stately homes" good luck in your search

It looks lovely Diamond123 who is the wedding coordinator there, if any?

I cnt recall her surname iv got her card somewhere she is calked pat shes auvly bubbly lady n obv v passionate about her job (she has workd ther years!)

Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to go for Mosborough. I quite like the darkness of the ceremony room cause it's all lit up with candles on the day. I did view Ringwood Hall too and I think I would've gone for it if I'd not seen Mosborough after.

The wedding co ordinator we've been dealing with is called Jade and she's lovely too, haven't met Pat yet.

There's a wedding fayre at Ringwood next tuesday and one at Mosborough in a couple of months so going to go to both to getv some prices for photographers, cakes, decorations etc

Thanks again everyone :) x