Usain Bolt and his white girlfriend.

According to the Daily Mail today, it appears that black Jamaican women are calling Usain Bolts girlfriend a snowwbunny. Is racism alive and well and acceptable in black countries, is ****** and honky ok once again ?

Prejudice + power = racism.

This is prejudice rather than racism in my view and typical of the DM.

Of course it is. It's never been more alive and kicking.

But, shhh, don't talk about racism!

So unemployed BNP supporters who dislike successful black people aren't racist then?

Power has nothing to do with racism.

It IS racism. Always has been. Though it comes from a different state of mind than in countries where the majority control the means and wealth. Hope this doesn’t sound like I’m excusing rather than explaining it.

Nowt wrong with Daily Mail, typical quote above from a Sun reader.

utter tosh, its racism pure and simple. with respect your wrong and such a view breeds hate. What worries me is, looking at your post history, your obviously not stupid. You think your opinion is right and proper and I have no doubt your a decent person. Yet you and many like you are helping racism grow with such an opinion.

So unemployed BNP supporters who dislike successful black people aren't racist then?

Power has nothing to do with racism.

I am talking about institutional and political power and the ideology of racial supremacy that underpins racism and perpetuates discrimination and inequality, not disenfranchised thickos suffering from social envy and wishing to project their inadequacies onto someone else or a group of people. There have always been issues about inter-racial relationships on both sides.

According to the Daily Mail today, it appears that black Jamaican women are calling Usain Bolts girlfriend a snowwbunny. Is racism alive and well and acceptable in black countries, is ****** and honky ok once again ?

Has anybody ever claimed that only white people can be racist?

I am talking about institutional and political power and the ideology of racial supremacy that underpins racism and perpetuates discrimination and inequality, not disenfranchised thickos suffering from social envy and wishing to project their inadequacies onto someone else or a group of people. There have always been issues about inter-racial relationships on both sides.

You’re right. The effect of the thinking/feeling, whatever definition is given to it, leads to the same basic thing, but they come from totally different ‘places’ and cannot be, under any circumstances, be seen as the same.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: