Are UKIP the new BNP?

There is a trend on SF, in the media and in politics to apply spin and gain higher moral ground by besmirching the opinions and motives of others ..... it is a nazi style attempt to silence the voice of those who do not share their opinions, a sort of growing censorship that is against the very foundation of our freedom of speech !

"I don't like what you are saying so it should not be said" :suspect:

Is that the true stance of those who litter the place with words like bigot, racist, fascist, xenophobic, homophobic, jingoism, nationalism ........ :huh:

The left wing elite do run SF and support its agenda, but every media format has its own agenda and supportrs, however that doesn't mean they're wrong or their view point is always invalid.

No UKIP supporter can deny BNP policies are almost the same as theirs, hence why the party is doing so well in the constituents where the BNP used to have strong support.

You really are an embarrassment.

I am a UKIP member who can read, write and speak Hindi.

Watch what you say pal; I am not a racist.

How is the ability to speak Hindu means you can't possibly be racist?

And threats are what the BNP used to do when they loose, not very good for the new UKIP image is it?

How is the ability to speak Hindu means you can't possibly be racist?

And threats are what the BNP used to do when they loose, not very good for the new UKIP image is it?

I just think you're grasping at straws...trying to discredit a upon coming party with a realistic approach to politics.

Its just all a game, if UKIP had anything like the same outlook as the BNP don't you think an organization like the BBC would have highlighted it?...

You're not living in the real world and are generally dishonest, on here and to yourself, IMO...

They will do well in future elections, and you beleive what you want to beleive just like the BNP used to do, and what have the BBC highlighted?

What are you on about? I gave a relatively long list of close similarities within their policies which so far nobody has been able to contest. Retep has tried and failed and patriot has ignored my entire post except for the inconsequential part that I put in brackets, completely evading all of my main points.

Ridiculous hyperbole, no-one has called the UKIP fascist, however you do hear UKIP peer Lord Monckton using the phrase "eco-fascists" when he's going on about climate change. :hihi:

They are your opinion,not facts.

no-one has called the UKIP fascist True but it's a sub text thing.

Lord Monckton using the phrase "eco-fascists" An entirely different meaning. I use the phrase 'Eco warrior' but that does not mean I see them as brave defenders of my country or my faith.

They are your opinion,not facts.

no-one has called the UKIP fascist True but it's a sub text thing.

Lord Monckton using the phrase "eco-fascists" An entirely different meaning. I use the phrase 'Eco warrior' but that does not mean I see them as brave defenders of my country or my faith.

UKIP and BNP fascists are very similar, both inward looking, overly parochial one issue parties, they're both very much the same breed, the only difference is that UKIP generally wear suits and the BNP wear tracksuits.

Any more insults and bickering and i will be issuing bans. Keep it civil please.

UKIP and BNP fascists are very similar, both inward looking, overly parochial one issue parties, they're both very much the same breed, the only difference is that UKIP generally wear suits and the BNP wear tracksuits.

Er, no. There's no part of UKIP that is in any way fascist, xenophobic, or racist.

Being against unlimited indiscriminate immigration is a reasonable and unbiased policy- as is expelling unlawful immigrants.

Er, no. There's no part of UKIP that is in any way fascist, xenophobic, or racist.

Being against unlimited indiscriminate immigration is a reasonable and unbiased policy- as is expelling unlawful immigrants.

You can deny and try to dress it up how you like but the fact remains that their manifestos are very similar and that's all that actually counts, and the fact that the UK would not be richer if we was not part of the EU.

Edited by Green Web

the fact remains that their manifestos are very similar and that's all that actually counts.

On thin ice, so can you explain something logically?, because you're stuck with this lack of it.

Look at the first bold - top quote. Can you, or can you not see what's wrong with this in logical terms? If you can't then fair enough. It's pointless answering anything of yours.

Edited by *_ash_*