UKIP Candidate Steve Moxon is an admirer of Anders Breivik's manifesto

You really must think before you paste such tosh. I quoted one remark he made out of several as an example of his misogyny, you've only got to use google to find myriad other examples.

I think when it comes to duplicitous politicians then you really should look to your own party for the ultimate in duplicity.

I think Tony's right in that even if what you are saying is true at least he's open about it. Lets be honest the Labour party are a bunch of charlatans who fiddled expenses, killed innocent Iraqis and a scientist who was exposing their lies...They are the most despicable bunch of people concentrated in one organization.

It beggars belief that someone would go to all the trouble of getting into a position where they can stand for a seat and then openly show signs of misogyny and destroy these chances. So I don't think he did. He'll have said things that rattled a few cages and had you all of a twaddle...

Why on earth would a party who's main objective be to withdraw the UK from the EU stand for local election?

They were so successful in showing that this was the right thing to do that they've expanded their policies..:D

They were so successful in showing that this was the right thing to do that they've expanded their policies..:D

The problem with this lot is if they did get us out of the EU, they'd only find something else that offended their own little worlds and took them out of their proud tiny little British comfortzones. Straight away there'd be a new party with the same faces, whinging about something or another that the Daily Mail\Express thought was terrible.

Edited by Riccardoh

The problem with this lot is if they did get us out of the EU, they'd only find something else that offended their own little worlds and took them out of their proud tiny little British comfortzones. Straight away there'd be a new party with the same faces, whinging about something or another that the Daily Mail\Express thought was terrible.

That's what politicians do. Find issues and debate them.

You

really must think before you paste such tosh..

I think when it comes to duplicitous politicians then you really should look to your own party for the ultimate in duplicity.

You persist in your delusion that I have a party Max. I've told you enough times but the blinders still seem to be on. :cool:

I'll put it down to pre-election nerves.

Yes they can. His name's still on the paper, and you can still vote for him.

I would assume that as the ballot papers have already been printed he will still be down as a UKIP candidate.

Mod Note

It seems my prior warning about keeping it civil has been forgotten, so here it is again with a slight rewording.

Keep the discussion civil please or the thread will be closed, if you want to throw accusations kindly do so on some other forum.

Why, because they disagree with you?

Edited in light of mod warning above...

Breivik has a point about political correctness, or 'PC' as it seems to have contracted to. PC is every bit as mentally crippling as religion, and holds us back like a stalled engine in a Formula One race. Moxon ought to have had the sense to pass this off as his own idea rather than crediting the source.

Do you really believe that? How bizarre.

Glad to hear it, I'm no supporter of UKIP but was genuinely surprised when I learnt Moxon was being given a platform by the party.

It wouldn't be the first time Moxon had been given a platform by UKIP.

Back in 2004 we have couple of forum posts from a BNP member (at the time) who attended a UKIP dinner where Moxon both attended;

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=226274&postcount=13

and gave a talk (as well as stating his ambition to be a UKIP parliamentary candidate).

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=227207&postcount=19

Back in 2004 we have couple of forum posts from a BNP member (at the time) who attended a UKIP dinner where Moxon both attended;

and gave a talk (as well as stating his ambition to be a UKIP parliamentary candidate).

Very good detective work!!

So someone recognised the errors of his ways and switched party allegiance? There's a surprise [not].