What have the condems done for you

The thread is about the ConDems, I can't honestly think of anything good that they have done.

So why did you bring Labour into it?

So why did you bring Labour into it?

Because Smithy was blurting on about some ban, which I assumed to be the ban on hunting with hounds bill, which Labour brought in, in 2005.

You forgot turning the economy back into recession - TWICE! and a top-down restucturing of the NHS which didn't appear in the Lib Dems or Cons manifesto.

If everything that appears in manifesto actually happened we would have had a referendum on Europe under Tony Blair.

As for the recession, who should be blamed?

Its very easy to spend money and build up debt when income is rising. Many individuals and countries did this throughout the late 90's / early/mid 2000's.

Its alot harder to reduce the said debt when incomes are going down, as countries and individuals around the world are finding out.

If everything that appears in manifesto actually happened we would have had a referendum on Europe under Tony Blair.

As for the recession, who should be blamed?

Its very easy to spend money and build up debt when income is rising. Many individuals and countries did this throughout the late 90's / early/mid 2000's.

Its alot harder to reduce the said debt when incomes are going down, as countries and individuals around the world are finding out.

.......and, even Clegg has admitted that the ConDems cut too deeply and too quickly when they got due to the damage it did to the economy.

Do you support the restructuring of the NHS that is going on?

.......and, even Clegg has admitted that the ConDems cut too deeply and too quickly when they got due to the damage it did to the economy.

Do you support the restructuring of the NHS that is going on?

And when did Labour admit to its mistakes?

NHS reform is a subject that I know too little about to express a view. Sorry.:)

NHS reform is a subject that I know too little about to express a view. Sorry.:)

:hihi: Lol, how convenient!:hihi:

:hihi: Lol, how convenient!:hihi:

Not convenient, just honest. :)

Not convenient, just honest. :)

The coalition does seem to attract much of its remaining support from the naive and ill-informed!:)

They've exposed the Liberal Democrats for what they are - yellow Tories. Perhaps the electorate will remember that in 2015 - vote Lib Dem get Tory.

They've exposed the Liberal Democrats for what they are - yellow Tories. Perhaps the electorate will remember that in 2015 - vote Lib Dem get Tory.

People forget that they only joined the Conservatives for the good of the country! LOL!!!

The coalition does seem to attract much of its remaining support from the naive and ill-informed!:)

I should have known I was asking for trouble when I mentioned the word 'Honest' in a politics thread.:)

Honest defined as: 'free from fraud or deception, legitimate, truthful, genuine, real'. No need for any of this in a political thread.

I should have known I was asking for trouble when I mentioned the word 'Honest' in a politics thread.:)

Honest defined as: 'free from fraud or deception, legitimate, truthful, genuine, real'. No need for any of this in a political thread.

Nick Clegg is honesty personified!:)