Female Cat Keeps Humping ME!

Ok so i have tried to search the internet about this and it says nothing about female cats, its really bizarre behaviour!

My female cat is 10 months old now and the past fortnight shes been acting really weird, she keeps humping my arm and leg all the time, shes done it to my dad aswell when he come round to visit but always me, twice today shes done it and its VERY hard to get her off me, its a nightmare. She doesnt do it to the OH at all.

Its just very odd behaviour for a female isnt it? Or is it normal?

If she isn't neutered, then please get this done, and then she will stop this behaviour.

you are sure she's female are you?

my tom cat (neutered before anyone says anything) has always done it to me. its the only exercise he gets ;)

She isnt neutered as shes an indoor cat, shes never been outside.

Yes shes deffinate female although i did have my doubts lol.

Will it stop if i get her neutered?

might be a good idea to get her neutered anyway - just in case she manages to get out. when they're in season they'll do anything to get outside to find a mate. you could have a chat with the vet about the humping whilst you're there?

Mine is the same, neutered, about about 18 months old, but constantly humps arms. Very bizarre.

Get her neutered my cat was a house cat for the first 2 years of having her. She used to be a nightmare scratching at the door sticking her bum up in the air. We had her neutered and it calmed her straight down. She is now a outside cat now as i live in a house she is still naughty and drives me mad in her own way, im also still tying to get her to use the cat flap i've had installed after 4 weeks of trying.

please take her to the vet get her spayed

It's the best thing. Plus they do bleed so you'll have little happy accidents all on the things she's humping.