Dog food stockists?

peakfa

hi,

I'm wanting to get some dog food from a supplier that does stuff like CSJ in the big 15kg sacks, I've already spoken to a lady from here who unfortunately can't deliver to my area (Barnsley, just off Jct 37).

I'm looking for something similar to Royal Canin, for my Beagle and JRT.

(Rosie the Russell is a fussy pup and won't eat certain things, the people that had her before had her on a strict Royal Canin only diet!)

It would be great if somebody could deliver which I know isn't always possible, but it would prove difficult for me to collect at the moment.

Can somebody please advise me of someone that can do this?

Thanks! :)

You can buy CSJ from the website and have it delivered.

Couple quid more, but at least you'd be getting good reliable food and still a bargain price compared to others which are quite extortionate!

It's £8 for delivery but you can buy 2 sacks and still pay the same delivery charge. Even with the £8 delivery is comes in at about £20 for a 15kg sack. Not bad considering it is almost (some say better), as good as James Well beloved.

Had a look on the CSJ website and found a local stockist near me :) only down side is that when i was looking on the website, they have one advertised as 'sooper dooper' that sounded good for Toby in particular, but the stockist doesn't have any as not many people ask for it:/

Had a look on the CSJ website and found a local stockist near me :) only down side is that when i was looking on the website, they have one advertised as 'sooper dooper' that sounded good for Toby in particular, but the stockist doesn't have any as not many people ask for it:/

Yes, not many people want higher protein levels - most want lower if anything!

My lot have CSJ natural champ and do great on it, lovely coats, happy, healthy and lively, I really rate it highly...other people that I know also have put their dogs on it and like it too :)

Thanks Moonbird :) will most likely go for this then, Rosie will love it by the sounds, she's really fussy bless her.

Archived