Why are there so many time wasters on forum??

can anybody answer that? why do people waste time on items for sale forum?

they respond to ads

have you still got? etc etc

i am interested etc etc

then never come back again??

what do they gain from it? do they nothing better to do?

its a mystery to me

It's just the way lots of people live their lives - a sort of incoherent, pointless shuffle from one dead end activity to another.

That's why they can only afford to think about buying the second hand cast-offs that you were able to buy new (or newer). You are more organised than them, that's why you have more money.

They are further down the food chain that you. Hope that makes you feel a bit better after obviously being screwed around by ones of these wasters! You have my sympathy!

It's just the way lots of people live their lives - a sort of incoherent, pointless shuffle from one dead end activity to another.

That's why they can only afford to think about buying the second hand cast-offs that you were able to buy new (or newer). You are more organised than them, that's why you have more money.

They are further down the food chain that you. Hope that makes you feel a bit better after obviously being screwed around by ones of these wasters! You have my sympathy!

:loopy:what a load of tripe :loopy:

Did they ask whats the least you'd take?

I really really hate that question.

Would you go in to Tesco and ask whats the lowest for that cream doughnut?

What i would do is ask someone for their address if they are interested, that why if they waste your time you can go round and ask to their face why they wasted your time!

Archived