Why are there so many time wasters on forum??

I started the same thread last week, although I can't find it now?

I've so far had 5 people say they are going to buy an item I am trying to sell..... so far no one has turned up!!!

I'm getting a little fed up of it now!!

I really really hate that question.

Would you go in to Tesco and ask whats the lowest for that cream doughnut?

What i would do is ask someone for their address if they are interested, that why if they waste your time you can go round and ask to their face why they wasted your time!

And in doing so, wasting more of your time!

i cant stand it when you post an ad on discussion for a telephone number or name of a comapy for example and people have nothing better to do than respond but dont give you the info you actually need just go on and on about how they would go about things - end of day keep your opnions to yourself if you dont have the information i need move on - simple

Well I got called a time waster for wanting a bed and some one got in contact with me she did not post it up. I had a few questions on slats of bed etc and asked for a photo. Got one and told her nicely; afraid its not the type were after.but thanks for getting in contact. Since this we got a divan. And a lovely phone call about how I wasted her time she had to get it down from the attic to take a pic. God hope she doesn't expect anyone to view it in the attic. Got right abuse of her. Never said we wanted her bed we said if it was good in pic we'll come view and arrange a collection from there if we liked it. Then told me ive offended her . Please someone if you know this lady help her out if not avoid!

why is there so many time wasters on here asking all about what you have for sale saying im very intrested ! then you reply with tel number then dont answer you or say there comming then dont turn up :huh:. just cant understand. :rant:

u put offers they say wats the lowest price then u ask them to make a offer and guess what no reply

Edited by C0NV0Y