Ched ears injured?

There's pressure being in 2nd or 3rd, both sets of players will be feeling it but i'm sure both will also be enjoying chellenging for promotion. Both so far are doing what they need to do. It would be interesting to see where we both would be if madine or Evans hadn't scored the goals they had

yeah true, I think we're all feeling it if we're being honest. It drove me mad when I saw the result against oldham the other day lol

in all honesty I don't neither club would be where we are if we didn't have evans or madine but I guess there's no point in speculating because we do have them and thats down to good management from both clubs. I would prefer it have us 1st and you lot 2nd but it won't happen now I think. I always said I will only get excited in april. I've changed that to may now lol

yeah true, I think we're all feeling it if we're being honest. It drove me mad when I saw the result against oldham the other day lol

in all honesty I don't neither club would be where we are if we didn't have evans or madine but I guess there's no point in speculating because we do have them and thats down to good management from both clubs. I would prefer it have us 1st and you lot 2nd but it won't happen now I think. I always said I will only get excited in april. I've changed that to may now lol

Both teams have dropped so many silly points this season that we should both be well clear of the rest of the pack...

Evans would be missed so much more for the Blades than madine for the owls IMO because Evans does so much more on the pitch.

Wonder where the owls would be without all the loaness is another question Nervy :hihi::hihi::hihi:

There's pressure being in 2nd or 3rd, both sets of players will be feeling it but i'm sure both will also be enjoying chellenging for promotion. Both so far are doing what they need to do. It would be interesting to see where we both would be if madine or Evans hadn't scored the goals they had

Geek time....

I make it that both teams would be on 68 points had Madine & Evans not scored any goals in the league this season!...United just above on goal difference!

Good enough for a play off spot for us both!

Both teams have dropped so many silly points this season that we should both be well clear of the rest of the pack...

Evans would be missed so much more for the Blades than madine for the owls IMO because Evans does so much more on the pitch.

Wonder where the owls would be without all the loaness is another question Nervy :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yep at least one set of fans will be more annoyed by silly points dropped than the other though after 46 games:) you could argue more of madines goals have been important aswell though as he has tended to score 1 in a game compared to evans who seems to have got doubles etc. Either way both have been big players for us. As for loanees I think its fair to say Wednesday wouldn't be 3rd without them

What a daft statement !! RE THE IMPORTANCE OF GOALS !! WOULD YOU SAY THE SAME OF THE HUDDERSFIED MAN ?? HE SCORED 4 IN ONE MATCH AGAINST....DOES THAT MAKE HIS GOALS LESS IMPORTANT THAN CHED AS HE ONLY SCORES DOUBLES??

All goals are welcome, important and even in a game we/you lose add to the goal difference... a stat that is even more important when the league is so tight!!

Your theory does not hold water !!

Geek time....

I make it that both teams would be on 68 points had Madine & Evans not scored any goals in the league this season!...United just above on goal difference!

Good enough for a play off spot for us both!

Interestingly, United have only just lately been winning games on Ched's goals.

Most of the season, we have won games without his goals.

What a player Ched is, plays with injured ears and still scores a Goal

Oops, not sure why it says his ears are injured, damn iPad.

Had to laugh at the title.

Nice to see him playing today :)