Does anyone know why these were closed today?

1st- flaming dragon at centertainment. Closed and made people leave?

Then took a trip to no1 oriental buffet - park square roundabout one and the doors were locked. Lights off etc but the opening times on the door said they shouldve been open?

Very interested to know why? Are they staying shut etc?

Call her majesty's border force.

Didn't No1 shut down a while ago? Read on here that it had.

no1 has been shut for ages. I'd say over a year? it did have signs up about 3 months ago saying under new management but still not open..

Ooh. Didnt see anything like that. Was nice in there has it been shut a year? Im sure ive been in a year as took the inlaws. All signs are still on and things. Does anyone know about flaming dragon?

Flaming dragon shut at centretainment? I went last week..

Flaming dragon shut at centretainment? I went last week..

"Closed and made people leave" implies that it was open today but had to close at some point during the day. I don't know why that was, and speculating on possible causes isn't going to help.

i hvae been recently to Flaming Dragon and it was open just as normal, it might have just been a one off.

I went at lunchtime on the day this thread was started as it was my lads bday. All was well then. First time we'd been and we enjoyed it.

health and safety problem of some description??

i saw border control and immigration officers, down the bottom of the moor last week and the wicker earlier that could be the reason

i saw border control and immigration officers, down the bottom of the moor last week and the wicker earlier that could be the reason

Were they looking for somewhere else to have their dinner having found that the Flaming Dragon was shut?