Have to say what a bloody season

And that should give either side confidence in the play offs. Wednesday and United are both a bit stronger than Huddersfield and miles stronger than the rest of the play off hopefuls.

I'm confident that both sides will be back in the Championship next season.

I certainly wouldn't want to come up against Carlisle in the plays offs though.

Guest sibon

Just a set of Wednesday rejects:D

it will be a tough playoff this year. i wouldn't want to meet either the udders or carlisle in the semi's

it will be a tough playoff this year. i wouldn't want to meet either the udders or carlisle in the semi's

I think, the Owls should be aiming for MK dons in the play offs ;)

Not something we have to worry about :D haha

I certainly think MK are the easiest team to beat out of the top 6 though.

Carlisle over 2 legs I wouldn't fancy one bit.

I think, the Owls should be aiming for MK dons in the play offs ;)

Not something we have to worry about :D haha

I certainly think MK are the easiest team to beat out of the top 6 though.

Carlisle over 2 legs I wouldn't fancy one bit.

well at least one of us will have to go through them, maybe even both as i wouldn't count the udders out of second spot just yet

well at least one of us will have to go through them, maybe even both as i wouldn't count the udders out of second spot just yet

Hudders will go the same way as MK Dons, 4th for them this season.

it's been great watching the battle between us, still time for udders to creep up on us both though. a great end to the season. i don't really care what league we're in, i'll still enjoy it. an owl for life, not just for the championship or premiership

no ambition you Owls ;)

I FOR ONE DO CARE WHAT DIVISION WE ARE IN ! been here before, your lot may be happy to rot in the 3rd division for another season, i am not:|

The only team I wouldn't want is the "Blades" ( could or couldn't happen ???) not that worried about the others, my oppinion but might not be others :!:

The only team I wouldn't want is the "Blades" ( could or couldn't happen ???) not that worried about the others, my oppinion but might not be others :!:

I severely doubt Huddersfield will overtake both Sheffield clubs, if any

no ambition you Owls ;)

I FOR ONE DO CARE WHAT DIVISION WE ARE IN ! been here before, your lot may be happy to rot in the 3rd division for another season, i am not:|

of course i want us to get back in the championship sometime but i'm not going to moan about being in this league, my support for the club wont change just because we are in this league

of course i want us to get back in the championship sometime but i'm not going to moan about being in this league, my support for the club wont change just because we are in this league

You missed "who ever is the manager also " ;)

I think Huddersfield saw D day today as far as 2nd place is concerned, I don't know if it's just me but I honestly think Wednesday look a very good unit under Jones.