Cake decorating hobby shop

Anyone know where I can get some cake decorating equipment..icing nozzles, cake boards etc etc Hillsborough area if possible?

Cheers

For the mods.

Looked at old threads but out of date.

Ta

Edited by mumkin

Thanks for all the answers. I take it there isn't one in the Hillsborough area. I always thought there was one in Walkley.

Been to the one in the market. What a complete arse getting there by car, everywhere is either bus lanes or no entry or one way!

Do our delightful council not want people to shop in the city?

Thanks for all the answers. I take it there isn't one in the Hillsborough area. I always thought there was one in Walkley.

Been to the one in the market. What a complete arse getting there by car, everywhere is either bus lanes or no entry or one way!

Do our delightful council not want people to shop in the city?

Get the tram. ------ or bus its easy.

Got mine from Russums in Rotherham, check website I believe they do mail order.

Be careful what you buy, get good quality equipment, tubes and tins especially, and make sure they are not damaged in any way and are in perfect condition with no dents, scratches etc.

Make sure the tubes are completely seamfree, any misshapen tubes or tins will show in your cake/icing.

Edited by cytine
Add text.