David the Wednesday fan 75 years old

I met this fella at the Walsall home game and he is a brilliant bloke, been there seen it and done it with Wednesday and spoke so much sense.

Apt how he's straight after Brian the Blade well worth a listen he really is a great bloke....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00pq5r4/Football_Heaven_26_03_2012/

Go to 40 minutes for the start of his call....... :)

Sorry fell a sleep twice during that call, may be it was because i had used so much energy stomping around listening to the numpty..Brian the Blade.

Sorry fell a sleep twice during that call, may be it was because i had used so much energy stomping around listening to the numpty..Brian the Blade.

Brian is worth the licence fee alone.Comedy gold :hihi:

Brian is the finest United ite ever he should have a star outside the Town Hall at the side of Tango,s.

Brian the Blade should be sectioned !

Brian the Blade is phoned by the staion every week to make an appointment for his call,,,,they ask him to come on,,,,the only people what are fools are the people who believe it's not all set up beforehand.

I met this fella at the Walsall home game and he is a brilliant bloke, been there seen it and done it with Wednesday and spoke so much sense.

Apt how he's straight after Brian the Blade well worth a listen he really is a great bloke....

Seemed a very nice bloke who spoke some sence for a change.

Brian is the finest United ite ever he should have a star outside the Town Hall at the side of Tango,s.

He could have a star outside the Castle Market Cuttsie, next to yours! :hihi:

Only joking!

Corks my Grandad lived to 91, he also followed football week in and week out, went to matches up until being late 70's from memory, and he spoke a lot of sense compared to the average caller to football heaven, praise or grumble! :)

He could have a star outside the Castle Market Cuttsie, next to yours! :hihi:

Only joking!

I would be proud to recieve this honour as would Brian the blade who I watched many times in his junior playing days .

A blue star next to his red just outside Shoe Zone, and Gwene the evangelist along with Terry Curran singing I never felt more like singing the blues in the background.

Heaven!