Doggy day out 2012 July 21st wickersley

Ah, yes Twibstix, more than thinking about it we'll probably be there and might even bring the foster dog with us too.

Come and find me snugglepuss. I'll be the one with the bump waddling round like a headless chuck Will be good to put a name to a few more forummers x

And I'll be the short fat blonde bird wandering around with a hubby, white Northern Inuit and grey and white husky lol.

Ok so we have the waddling pregnant woman, the short, fat, blonde bird and Nigel from Helping HAnds so far, who else will I recognize from here and what description would you give yourself??

and what is meant by "and Nigel " lol, just watch you don`t Bump into me

How can anyone describe you Nige??l x x x

We have had heavy rain last night and in the early hours, I do not know how its affected the ground as yet but i'm hoping that, as theres no more rain forecast (I believe) that we should be ok to still put the stalls on the grass near the scurries, agility and fun dog rings. However, all is not lost if we cant do that, we can still locate you all on the hardstanding carpark OR even put you all in the building - that way no way can you lot possibly get wet!!!!!!

How can anyone describe you Nige??l x x x

well handsome ,caring ,passionate thoughtful. oh and stupid would be a good start .

.So guys & gurls lets have a fun-day and enjoy ourselves

Ooooo - we might be able to make this... if I can fit it in with dropping my bruv at the train station, and picking Mr Strix up from a speed awareness course

what time does the dog show start?

Show now open. Come on. The weather is glorious.

It's amazing how long a little person can string breakfast out for :rolleyes:

It was great to see everybody today :)

Brude had a nice day out after another confinement. H had a fantastic day out too - and the pair of them got a rosette each :D

H watched a great dane scrambling through an agility tunnel, and decided she and her dog were having a go too - which Brude took as an opportunity to escape! :rolleyes:

Great day out - thank you Twibstix!!