Doggy day out 2012 July 21st wickersley

twibstix

Hi

We did this last year and are at it again. This year any funds raised during our normal shows and from this event will be given to hounds for heroes.

There will be agility and flyball demonstrations and have a go at each discipline, scurries, fun dog show and various charity stalls in attendance.

Which leads me to my next point, if you are a rep from a charity and would be interested in having a stand please pm me. Last year we had rain, Rotherham dog rescue, netherlands rescue, helping hands, support dogs, and more besides.

Would love this year to be bigger and better!!!

Hi there.

I have been asked to have a stand at this event and I'm really looking forward to it :)

Not exactly sure what I'm going to do yet. Thinking a grooming quiz to raise money for charity and possibly grooming demos. If theres anything people would like to see me do, please let me know.

I'd love to start coming to your agility classes! havent been able to as I'm grooming every weekend. When do you start doing it in the evenings? Looking forward to moseying around your stand on the day :D

stick a holiday day in! :D

We have to book our holidays a year in advance! All my hols up until March next year have already been booked!

Will see if i can somehow manage to get that day off! Might be difficult though as our new manager doesn't like me!!!