Sign in to follow this  

Worst Staff Xmas 'Do' ever!

Get this for a staff xmas do - pie 'n' peas at a colleague's house! I kid you not.:gag:

Ooooo!!!

Really pushing the boat out aren't they?:hihi:

Marks and Spencer sandwiches in the office. :suspect:

When I worked at Sainsburys we used to have a decent xmas do...in January. :confused:

The year before last, nice meal at an Italian then Casbah :gag:

Originally posted by Andy

Marks and Spencer sandwiches in the office. :suspect:

When I worked at Sainsburys we used to have a decent xmas do...in January. :confused:

My partners Xmas Do was always in March

:confused:

I reckon it was because it was at the end of the financial year they could work out how flash it could be or how tight to be with the free booze.

Ours was awful!!!!! we had it at the Sheff Utd ground :gag: Nah only joking it was ace but the venue did smell a bit like bacon :D

I danced like a fool to some of the cheesiest tunes ever!! I do cee doe'd to cotton eye joe when i was bladdered lol quality

Originally posted by Duffer

I danced like a fool to some of the cheesiest tunes ever!! I do cee doe'd to cotton eye joe when i was bladdered lol quality

Always one every year :hihi:

:thumbsup:

Ours was a couple of sandwhiches in the canteen, and an extra half hour for dinner. I had the day off and went to Manchester to see Foo Fighters instead.

We had a pot luck -- a carryin lunch where everyone brings a dish -- after our newspaper's noon deadline. In addition to being our Christmas party, it was also a going-away lunch for two employees who quit. One of them was in the hospital because of work-related stress. Hey, big spenders!

My worst was with an IT firm I worked for in the mid 90s.

Free Christmas dinner in a nice pub, several free drinks on arrival, loads of free wine with the meal. But later, in the raffle, I won a bottle of Drambuie and by then feeling full of Christmas spirit I opened it and was pretty free with it ;)

Don't remember leaving, or getting home etc. etc. Nothing worse than not remebering having a good time :D

Originally posted by D2J

Always one every year :hihi:

:thumbsup:

Yeh I know mate but it least i wasnt alone the girl i was do cee'ing with must have looked just as daft :)

We went to Baldwins Omega on Friday, free booze, free food, cant go wrong.... :hihi: