Man v. Food on TV

PrimalJay

me and my fella have been watching this for some time, he found it by accident while trawling the channels, we find the program very entertaining, and yes he does eat some horrid things, from the hottest chillis to the mounds of food he puts away, if you watch the early ones you can see how Alan has put the weight on, i do fear for his cholesterol levels, as for Alan Richaman himself the mans adorable.

me and my fella have been watching this for some time, he found it by accident while trawling the channels, we find the program very entertaining, and yes he does eat some horrid things, from the hottest chillis to the mounds of food he puts away, if you watch the early ones you can see how Alan has put the weight on, i do fear for his cholesterol levels, as for Alan Richaman himself the mans adorable.

Adam.

I love this programme, always makes me hungry.

Anyone know anywhere in Sheffield that serves something simular?

A decent American style greasy spoon? Nope. As a Yank, its missing and I never ate in those kinds of places!

Adam.

A decent American style greasy spoon? Nope. As a Yank, its missing and I never ate in those kinds of places!

Let's team up and open one!!!

We'd need a challenge special dish with a free tee shirt for anyone who could complete the dish ?

Fear not. Adam stopped it all after the first season. He said it wasn't healthy, so now he goes around and interviews the various places rather than stuffing himself to busting on a regular basis.

Not as much fun, but still fascinating.

Fear not. Adam stopped it all after the first season. He said it wasn't healthy, so now he goes around and interviews the various places rather than stuffing himself to busting on a regular basis.

Not as much fun, but still fascinating.

But I have the second season and he's still eating. I've just looked on the net and he's done 4 seasons.