Easter EGGstravaganza malin bridge club "Gas club" 8th april

Dont forget to come along and have a brilliant day with us TOMORROW from 12

What did everyone think of this?

I must say me and the little one went down and couldn't find the egg hunt or anything. Was pretty rubbish.

Us neither!! Was there all of 15mins! Pants.com

we went 2.no egg hunt.no peppa pig.no magic show and half of us got charged a quid 4the bouncy castle others didnt.

oh and no BBQ just bacon or sausage sandwich behind the bar or chips

I went it was rubbish. I felt sorry for the lady with the Fingerprint Jewellery. I came from the otherside of Sheffield. :mad: I am sooo glad I didn't have a stall there.

The easter egg hunt was done at 3pm, the lady from prints charming was very happy with her day (this was checked with her).

the bbq was not held due to the weather it was far too windy and would of been in breach of our licence due to it being unsafe around children in the windy environment.

It was suggested that all the things that were outside were kept inside due to the wind and odd rain flurrys however the people outside requested otherwise.

I had MANY MANY compliments on what a good day people who attended.

We raised £50.50. Peppa Pig arrived at around 2pm and as for the bouncy castle I apologise to everyone who got charged when others didnt this was meant to be £1 per child but with unlimited use.