Gary Madine arrested

Robbie Loving

A little late I know,

But it would appear that Madine was again arrested on Saturday (actually it is confirmed he has).

It appears that trouble follows this lad around like a bad smell.

Now I appreciate he is still a young 21 year old lad.

But for me, if he can't rise above a bit of baiting (from both Owls and Blades) then he should make sure he is avoiding such places.

We saw him actually, just before he got arrested, trying to be the big man going into Crystal.

This was obviously shortly before he got arrested for a scuffle in Viper rooms.

I'm not saying he shouldn't go out... he should be allowed to live his life, but there are always going to be idiots around who will try and rile him into action if you attend certain places (like Viper rooms, which even after a refurb and a name change still has a bad rep).

What are people's views on his lifestyle?

Should the Owls be standing by a player who has reportedly been arrested 3 times since joining just over a year ago?

He's a **** and I'm not going to defend him just because he plays for my club, seen him out a few times with people who he shouldn't be associating with and acting like he's 10 men.

Was mentioned on here over the weekend that he'd been arrested and I've been saying for a while that he needs to sort himself out.

He's a good player but if he doesn't change his attitude/lifestyle he'll never reach his potential

Your right it is late to post it but morning after the night before and all that :hihi:

On topic though hes a waste of space but I hope he scores the goals we need then we can get shut .........

I've been meaning to bring it up for a while to be honest.

It's a catch 22 situation for Madine I think.

He is entitled to a life, but he just needs to think more about what he is doing.

SQuinn a few years ago kept acting the big man down town, but he had Del Geary keeping him down to earth.

Perhaps Madine needs something like that.

He is entitled to a life, but he just needs to think more about what he is doing.

SQuinn a few years ago kept acting the big man down town, but he had Del Geary keeping him down to earth.

I had a scuffle with Lee Hendrie once upon a time in Crystal, Beattie and Geary were on hand to ensure it didn't esculate too far ...

Try going up Ecci Road on a Tuesday night when United dont have a midweek game and then report back to me about Quinn

Young guys too much money all as bad as each other .... Madines just flavour of the month at the min

Try going up Ecci Road on a Tuesday night when United dont have a midweek game and then report back to me about Quinn

Young guys too much money all as bad as each other .... Madines just flavour of the month at the min

My brother has met Quinn a few times lately and he is usually with his rather fit girlfriend on nights out. Although you are right he did use to be a bit of playa on nights out a few years back.

With Madine its how much he has to drink I reckon because when he is sober and on his own he seems alright but when he gets drinking with a few odd balls he gets himself into bother. It needs someone at Wednesday to settle him down perhaps Jones may do that?

My brother has met Quinn a few times lately and he is usually with his rather fit girlfriend on nights out. Although you are right he did use to be a bit of playa on nights out a few years back.

With Madine its how much he has to drink I reckon because when he is sober and on his own he seems alright but when he gets drinking with a few odd balls he gets himself into bother. It needs someone at Wednesday to settle him down perhaps Jones may do that?

You cant have a minder with him 24/7 sadly hes gonna get himself into more trouble he got a reputation now and guys are trying successfully to wind him up every time hes out

Young mans a fool unfortunately