BBC Pro Israeli Censorship Gone MAD?

BBC radio 1 decided to censor the word " Palestine " from a artist who came on the radio show to do a rap segment,

When i saw this I was utterly shocked in how our so called fair and balanced news corporation could find the audacity to remove that word , too Censor a Artist who was invited on the show, for purely political reasons.

At segment 3.00 Minutes the broadcaster showed its utter contempt for the Palestinians and censored the artist,

watch here:

alternative version here:

( Is the BBC allowed to say Israel on its broadcasts? ( if we are to remain balanced )

But i Gets even WORSE! , another "rapper" came onto the show and was also given the BBC Censorship Treatment,

Rapper Bigz made a guest appearance. and Over a commercial hip-hop beat, he rhymes: the following words :

"“Come on Joe, who you know as hard as this? Bringing more fire than the -( BBC DECIDED TO CENSOR THE WORD GAZA STRIP )

Conclusion words not deemed Suitable for BBC radio : Palestine and Gaza Strip

( want to see more BBC bias check out Anthony Lawson critical analysis of various BBC reports :

This is no surprise. The gutless and cowardly BBC refused to show the Gaza appeal when Israeli terrorists were killing Palestinian men, women, and children back in 2008/9.

Then again, the Director of said Corp. seems to be very good friends with the Zionists. He's been told by them to tone down criticism of Israel.

Sick and disgusting.

BTW, Israel just killed 15 Palestinians today :

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/03/201239235251961119.html

---------

And the world remains silent...

Awful. I hate these kind of rappers thinking how edgy and political they are.

Paris, The Coup and Public Enemy >>>>> all these sh*ts put together.

Oh yeh, and the Beeb is right to censor terrorist supporters.

This is no surprise. The gutless and cowardly BBC refused to show the Gaza appeal when Israeli terrorists were killing Palestinian men, women, and children back in 2008/9.

Then again, the Director of said Corp. seems to be very good friends with the Zionists. He's been told by them to tone down criticism of Israel.

Sick and disgusting.

BTW, Israel just killed 15 Palestinians today :

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/03/201239235251961119.html

---------

And the world remains silent...

yes i remember them refusing to show the DEC appeal , very sad day that,

but i would also not class all Israeli as terrorists ,

please dont forget many are forced into the IDF , as if they refuse they are put into prison.

the problem is the ruling elite who seem hell bent on middle east domination at the possible cost of the Jewish state it self.

Awful. I hate these kind of rappers thinking how edgy and political they are.

Paris, The Coup and Public Enemy >>>>> all these sh*ts put together.

Oh yeh, and the Beeb is right to censor terrorist supporters.

two comments from both sides of the extreme situation.

i however don't agree that the BBC should be deciding which words the British public are allowed to hear and which are NOT allowed,

Rappers have a Right to be political, however the BBC does NOT have the right especially if they portray them selves as fair and balanced.

as for your comment about supporting terrorists i think we both know that is a lie?