What is the strangest job you have ever done?

What is the strangest job you have ever had?...

sausage making and black pudding making, cleaning tripe up worst day was when they was heating the blood up for the black pudding l was just 15yrs lam now 54yrs and have also worked in a maggot facory for the hell of it you not want to know how my mind works maggot factory at mansfield way, and sausage factory was at a block of old terraced houses that was just at the side of the Tinsley viaduct thay are still there l think. but best job got to be...... a MOTHER

sausage making and black pudding making, cleaning tripe up worst day was when they was heating the blood up for the black pudding l was just 15yrs lam now 54yrs and have also worked in a maggot facory for the hell of it you not want to know how my mind works maggot factory at mansfield way, and sausage factory was at a block of old terraced houses that was just at the side of the Tinsley viaduct thay are still there l think. but best job got to be...... a MOTHER

A maggot factory:hihi: i bet there were some right pranks going on at dinner time.

I was a "wringer out" for a one armed window cleaner.

i was once a hotel cleaner in Boulder, Colorado - I saw some nasty sights.

i was once a hotel cleaner in Boulder, Colorado - I saw some nasty sights.

Did you ever meet Mork & Mindy :hihi:

Haha some great responses! Jobs4Everyone are running poll on their Facebook page.

One person has answered they had to walk a live camel every hour to give it excerise!! Someone else has said they had a job to massage a gladiator! You never see those jobs advertised in the job centre!

The Poll is here: http://www.facebook.com/jobs4everyone

Haha some great responses! Jobs4Everyone are running poll on their Facebook page.

One person has answered they had to walk a live camel every hour to give it excerise!! Someone else has said they had a job to massage a gladiator! You never see those jobs advertised in the job centre!

The Poll is here: http://www.facebook.com/jobs4everyone

I understand there are some full time vacancies at our place. PM me for details

Sausage factory.

I managed to get myself into the box room for most of it. I had to assemble the boxes, put a plastic bag liner in each one then send shove them down various shoots. When the shoots got empty the people on the floor would bang them, It all got a bit hectic at times! it was better than chucking 25Kg bags of belly meat, fat and tumours into a massive mincing machine though, didn't like that one bit!

the sausage factory l worked at was in the 70's and it was a small one called Home Farm Products the company did have a few shops also l did work my way up to selling the bangers at the chaple walk shop in sheffiled, maggot factory was l used to drive a crew of men there and wait some times till the shift finshed. so l thought l would also duck and dive with the maggot boys on a feed day mincing all the pig or turkey soon turned you into a veggie person. l once got paid to stand in a tube of toothpaste to clock shoplifters, in the 1980's in sheffieild that did not last long could not get a toilet break.

I did cotton irrigation in Australia! Maybe not strange in Oz... but strange for a 'pomme'!

Sweet potato planter...soul destroying!!:(