You know that you have too many types of animals when..

Aww, thats cute! Hope there was nothing else in the cage when the cat climbed in though!!

Our kittens do that in the rabbit's cage and run! :hihi:

my cat tries to get in the goldfish bowl!! And not to eat the fish either, I think he just likes the smell of the water! :loopy:

Glad its not just mine then, Meg actually spent the night locked in under the rabbit hutch the other day ... err accidentally of course, I just never saw her go in, I was greeted in the morning by the most happy purry cat ever :rolleyes::hihi:

My cat was shut in a bottom draw overnight, he was still asleep when I opened it the following morning.

The rabbit was trying to get into the snake's viv last night, seriously. I did warn her it want a good idea. Mind you, Sssssid2 is only a milksnake and she wouldve only been able to swallow an eartip... Jesse the doberbeast considers it her duty to crawl into the rabbit run everytime I open the door on it and Alfie would just love to get in with the gerbils (but I know very well why!)

my cat tries to get in the goldfish bowl!! And not to eat the fish either, I think he just likes the smell of the water! :loopy:

My stick insect enclosure is source of much feline interest when I switch the lamp on. And we had to move the praying mantis away from their tank because she kept lurking and watching the sticks in a mean n hungry manner