Where to go all-inclusive in October?

For how many people??

£750 pp (if two people) isnt what I would call cheap, I'd say thats average for what we spend on S/C

We did Tenerife in Late October/Early November and it was pretty busy, but I didnt pay for that holiday :hihi:...

Ive looked online and been into travel agents and cheapest all inclusive which came up was £1499 in morocco. So it seems £750 is cheap :/

http://www.icelolly.com/search-results?partner_id=16&type=1&date%5Bday%5D=05&date%5Bmonth%5D=10&date%5Byear%5D=2012&flex=3&board=AI&duration=7&destination=c%3ATN%7Ca%3ATUN

Not sure that the link will work, but

Icelolly.com

Tunisia for 7 nights on 5th October 2012, less than £300 per person, only problem is the flights all seem to be from Heathrow now, are we a bit early to be looking at October or something?? A train to London would be rather cheap if booked in advance though, unless more flights are yet to be released from more local airports.

http://www.icelolly.com/search-results?partner_id=16&type=1&date%5Bday%5D=05&date%5Bmonth%5D=10&date%5Byear%5D=2012&flex=3&board=AI&duration=7&destination=c%3ATN%7Ca%3ATUN

Not sure that the link will work, but

Icelolly.com

Tunisia for 7 nights on 5th October 2012, less than £300 per person, only problem is the flights all seem to be from Heathrow now, are we a bit early to be looking at October or something?? A train to London would be rather cheap if booked in advance though, unless more flights are yet to be released from more local airports.

Those sites are cheap but not reliable in my experience, unfortunately.