Where to go all-inclusive in October?

We've just booked an AI holiday to Fuerteventura in the Canaries for early October. Apparently, it will still be quite warm there at that time of year and will also still be reasonably busy, as it's generally a year-round destination. Can't remember exactly how much we paid but it was pretty cheap for a family of four. I trawled the usual cheapy webistes and got some pretty competitive quotes, but ended up going to a reputable travel agent as they could give us loads more info on where we are staying, what other customers said, etc. I'd suggest you do the same. Thomson will beat any genuine quote and offer low deposit, as well as the security of being 'looked after'.

• 2 weeks later...
We've just booked an AI holiday to Fuerteventura in the Canaries for early October. Apparently, it will still be quite warm there at that time of year and will also still be reasonably busy, as it's generally a year-round destination. Can't remember exactly how much we paid but it was pretty cheap for a family of four. I trawled the usual cheapy webistes and got some pretty competitive quotes, but ended up going to a reputable travel agent as they could give us loads more info on where we are staying, what other customers said, etc. I'd suggest you do the same. Thomson will beat any genuine quote and offer low deposit, as well as the security of being 'looked after'.

Thomas cook are worst ppl to go with I'm sorry to say.

I payed 2,500 for a week all inclusive four star hotel in costa dorada can rills near salon last year. We booked for a disabled adapted room they confirmed twice with us it was sorted.

And when we got there, there was not room to walk round bed. Let alone use a wheelchair .

The room had a switch hanging off the wall with wires hanging out.

The air con didn't work and the toilet was cracked .

Oh and when we got off plane they had booked us on normal transport.

We ended up with loads of problems, it was that bad I involved a solicitor.

Cos all they offered me in compo was £75 . I had a got case and got payed out a lot more though. And the hotel gave us another room while we was still there. We got the too suit with views all round of the sea.

I would never use Thomas cook again . I am going to porta pollensa in October. I just booked with jet 2 holidays, so fingers crossed this holiday goes fine.

isn't October just about the cheapest month for holidays there. Something to do with it being the likeliest hurricane month?

Yeah, so there might be some deals on. It'll still be hot, even if it does get a bit breezy sometimes.

Could always go to Cuba if you're scared of hurricanes, they're usually pretty good at dealing with them.

Archived