Big thankyou to range rover guy

they can rust seen as most of the car is steel, only body panels which are alloy, the 90% of the car thats steel still rusts like hell.

Oh my...like I already stated "body".

It's mostly the out riggers you have to watch out for being rotten.

They're aluminium, Bodies can't rust :huh:

no you were saying they are aluminium, the bodies cant rust. So infact they can be rust heaps, your statement is written wrong and pointless to the original quote. An lets face it aint many older range rovers that dont need a **** load of welding every year for the test, from my experience.

no you were saying they are aluminium, the bodies cant rust. So infact they can be rust heaps, your statement is written wrong and pointless to the original quote. An lets face it aint many older range rovers that dont need a **** load of welding every year for the test, from my experience.

My point exactly it can't be a rust heap if the body on top can't rust.

So my statement is right and holds a very valid point, now your statement on the other hand is wrong and should say a pile of rust with an aluminum body on top. and your quote i highlighted makes no sense at all you contradict yourself

My Shogun is 22 years old and there is no rust on it anywhere, and it runs on bio fuel, and I help people out every year by getting there shopping in for them when it snows, I even took a pregnant lady to hospital once when it was snowing, and I don't drive it like I own the road,I'm a nice 4x4 driver:D