Anyone else had problems with JustEat.co.uk?

I ordered a takeaway almost an hour ago via the justeat website, I phoned the restaurant to see how long it would be and they said they received the order only 5 mins ago... This is the third time this 'delay' has happened. Either the restaurants are lying or it's a fault with the site. Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else using them? :suspect:

i had one where it was confirmed the order had gone through but id had to reload as the page crashed so i rang up the restaurant just to check and they said they had not had any orders at all that day but a lot of irate cutomers who had been waiting over an hour for food that had not actually been ordered.

iv stoped using it now due to wrong orders on the receipts and various other problems

i had one where it was confirmed the order had gone through but id had to reload as the page crashed so i rang up the restaurant just to check and they said they had not had any orders at all that day but a lot of irate cutomers who had been waiting over an hour for food that had not actually been ordered.

iv stoped using it now due to wrong orders on the receipts and various other problems

Oh that's a shame... they used to be really reliable. Guess I'll just use the website for the menus and then phone from now on. :sad:

I once ordered from Mr Pizza (Heeley) on the phone, and got a few freebies as I spent X amount. Ordered the exact same from them via Justeat, and it arrived 45 minutes later than my phone order, and with no extras!

I've had other problems such as the online menu and prices being completely wrong, but thats the fault of the restaurant, not the site.

I once ordered from Mr Pizza (Heeley) on the phone, and got a few freebies as I spent X amount. Ordered the exact same from them via Justeat, and it arrived 45 minutes later than my phone order, and with no extras!

I've had other problems such as the online menu and prices being completely wrong, but thats the fault of the restaurant, not the site.

The thing I don't like about ordering over the phone is that I'm generally talking to a foreigner, who can't understand what I'm saying all that well and I've had wrong items delivered in the past because of this. Oh well... at least over the phone I know the food will actually arrive. :hihi:

Archived