Surely I can get self storage for less than £30.75 a week?

You could probably rent the furniture out in this land of rentiers!

the items i want to store are what i worked my arse off for - hey that rhymes :) anyway if i put em on ebay there'd be 39 watchers and 2 bidders going at it hammer an tongues for £3.19 or something ridiculously similar, could you rent summat out that meant so much to you ? would you ? i wouldn't :)

the items i want to store are what i worked my arse off for - hey that rhymes :) anyway if i put em on ebay there'd be 39 watchers and 2 bidders going at it hammer an tongues for £3.19 or something ridiculously similar, could you rent summat out that meant so much to you ? would you ? i wouldn't :)

Everyone is buying on tick, I'm sure somebody would 'rent a sofa', they often end up paying through the nose to get one from DFS etc.

I paid £25 for one of mine t'other I got for free from the pub(technically I did pay for it :P), couldn't have bought the leather for that, not even on the black market!

Can you not lend it to a sofa-less family member/friend?

Everyone is buying on tick, I'm sure somebody would 'rent a sofa', they often end up paying through the nose to get one from DFS etc.

I paid £25 for one of mine t'other I got for free from the pub(technically I did pay for it :P), couldn't have bought the leather for that, not even on the black market!

Can you not lend it to a sofa-less family member/friend?

one of them cost me too much to be charitable with - thats the one i'm storing, the other i'll let go, everybodys got a couch these day chem1st its not 1976 anymore ;)

• 2 months later...
with how keen self storrages salesmen/women are there must be a better options than £30.75 a week, and thats discounted, where and who are they ? Thank you please = )

It depends on how many units you need

Try this company advanced removals

Tel : 0114 232 4290

Mob : 07824 880686

or this as its a freefone number

Avante Removals & Storage

Call us free 0800 043 2810 or BT landline 0114 288 8314