Surely I can get self storage for less than £30.75 a week?

Ya can stick it my garage for a tenner a week. Lol. Not secure though cuz my washing machines in there. At least I can have a comfy seat and read my books by tiffany light while I wait for the spin cycle. :D :D

wincobank ? close and handy but if i started arguing with you on here you'd sell it all and say it had been pinched or summat lol :hihi::hihi:

wincobank ? close and handy but if i started arguing with you on here you'd sell it all and say it had been pinched or summat lol :hihi::hihi:

You might get a bit sus when you click on the classifieds & I'm advertising 2x3 seater leather sofas, antique furniture, 3x large mirrors & 2 double bed frames. Lol. :D :D

We had one large sofa, large wardrobe, three chests of drawers, and various other stuff like garden furniture. Had loads of spare space out of one of the 7ft by 7ft by 6ft boxes. They are £9.70 a week - so even if you needed two, you're not talking £30 a week.

Somewhere else here quoting £7 & vat

http://www.abcastle.co.uk/price-guide.php

Only issue I can see is if your sofas are longer than 7 ft long.

thank you very much big g you are a star for giving me that information, i will give them a ring tomorrow :)