52 Weeks, 52 Photos - My Challenge

ndegwa

Okay week 5 is almost to an end and i have had a bit of time to complete a shot or rather a montage of shots with a comic strip feel.

52-5.jpg

I have never attmepted anything like this before, I did however have a good idea of the feel of the shots and how the story was meant to go. I have even got a sketch of the planning of the shots and a rough wording. Many thanks to the Lego mafia goon that helped me with this his silence and patience was commendable and followed all my directions without hesitation.

Love it!!!

DOF - great

Mono treatment - great

Idea - great

layout & execution - great.

You've really captured the "film noir" feel with this. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Watch out for him coming back and "making you an offer you can't refuse" though.

Unfortunatley, i havent continued on my comic strip from the last week, however i have been playing around with my flash guns and a decided to do something i have had in my head for a while. Its my wedding ring and for those with a keen eye it has a carbon fibre inlayed in a Titanium band. I think you can actualyl see the word Titanium in the photo. Shot using a 3 burst flash at 10hz with a shutter speed of 0.4s 2 flashes both grided one slighlty more powerful than the other. It took a while to get the 3 shots in the form of a sphere. only about 60 shots! :D

52-6.jpg

Let me know what you think.