52 Weeks, 52 Photos - My Challenge

ndegwa

52-3.jpg

Met some of the cast of This is England this weekend and thought it would be fitting to add it to my 52 Challenge. Its a film and series i have loved from the outset so its nice to see them around! The film is was shot in Sheffield and this shot taken in one of the local pubs in the center - The Washington.

This is Lol and Shaun, Real names: Vicky McLure & Thomas Turgoose.

I love this one! Just got back from Pembroke so will b eluting week 3 on later..

Week 4

been to Chester Zoo, saw one of my favorite animals, Having lived in Kenya for 10+ years and not been back for at least 4 years, this made me a little home sick and missed not seeing them in the wild.

52-4.jpg

I beleive this was shot through a fenc, maybe just over it. This curious creature was eyballing something/someone, and look like it was a bout to have a good run for them.

I like the fact that you haven't cropped in too close to give some feeling of space. Lovely shot.

I beleive this is the framing stright out of the camera. Very lucky to get the Cheetah this close to me and i was only using a 135mm Lens. Thanks fior the kind words.

Thats a great pic, love how the background blurs out (I know there is a probs a technical name for that but I'm a newbie) :thumbsup:

Bokeh is probably the word you are looking for, and thanks for the nice comment. Its my favorite of the day and more can be seen on my flickr (see lnik below) if you want to see other animals i took some shots of!

I beleive this is the framing stright out of the camera. Very lucky to get the Cheetah this close to me and i was only using a 135mm Lens. Thanks fior the kind words.

Bokeh is probably the word you are looking for, and thanks for the nice comment. Its my favorite of the day and more can be seen on my flickr (see lnik below) if you want to see other animals i took some shots of!

Bokeh, thats the one, it looks great how the entire cheetah is in focus but the background starts blurring very very rapidly at about halfway up its body.

I'll have a look on your flickr later when things have quietened down here.