Nothing is good for us

asprins are no longer good for us to take 1 a day but a few years ago they said it was better to take 1 asprin a day i wish they would make there minds up

every week its different stuff... not allowed to eat. then they say its healthy

when i was growing up we were a lot healthier and things like that never bothered parents (and thats with eating dirt and playing in house manure :D)

Guest sibon

Aspirin have always been bad for you. Especially if you are under 16, in which case they can be fatally bad.

As with most things, you have to weigh up the risk of them harming you against the benefit that they bring. Read the stories in the press, but be critical. Then make your own mind up.

Bacon and Aspartame are really bad for you :huh:

Guest sibon
Bacon and Aspartame are really bad for you :huh:

They make a lousy sandwich too.

I was going to start taking an Aspirin a day last year. I went and spoke to the chemist and they sold me the right ones. I got home and read the leaflet that came with them and it left me wondering if they would be doing more harm than good so never bothered with them.

My brother's father-in-law was a doctor he took part in a medical test in which he had to take an aspirin a day for over a year, he died of a heart attack a few years later

Jumping in a cold bath after being in a hot bath is good for you!

My brother's father-in-law was a doctor he took part in a medical test in which he had to take an aspirin a day for over a year, he died of a heart attack a few years later

Extraordinary.

I knew a bloke who was a keen motorcyclist and was killed walking home from the pub by a car that mounted the pavement.

Aspirin is good for some ailments, but has some potentally nasty side effects.

The fact that it's just been demonstrated to have an adverse effect on one particular condition, doesn't mean that people currently taking it for heart conditions should stop taking it.

As a general rule, this applies to all forms of medication or health treatment. There is nothing in the entire world that has ONLY beneficial effects; oxygen is poisonous and drinking too much water can fatally dilute your blood flow.

Then all of a sudden they'll come out with a new sort of daily pill that ok to take, all depends who owns stock in what :rolleyes:

Jumping in a cold bath after being in a hot bath is good for you!

You have two baths?

Guest sibon
You have two baths?

In one month? Yes.