Estate agents do they really wanna sell?

There was a time not long ago when you were given a key to look at empty property. Nowadays someone would nick the fireplaces and copper pipes.:loopy:

Keys are available but you need to be an approved purchaser,and offer ID.I am sorry you have been turned down.

Thats OK but I cannot elaborate-if you cant obtain keys have a chat with the agents and explain you are trustworthy.Do you look like someone who would steal copper etc.?Perhaps you look a bit dodgy?

I am not the original poster, I have not tried to get keys for any property?

I think you are mistaking me for someone else.

There was a time not long ago when you were given a key to look at empty property. Nowadays someone would nick the fireplaces and copper pipes.:loopy:

This is the post where you imply a key to view is refused.You also suggest that those intending to view are dishonest.As person frquently issued with a key I find such remarks a bit offensive.Any theft can be traced to recent key-holders.

This is the post where you imply a key to view is refused.You also suggest that those intending to view are dishonest.As person frquently issued with a key I find such remarks a bit offensive.Any theft can be traced to recent key-holders.

Oh dear you are strange one :hihi: