Spate of attacks on churches in nigeria

Its actualy more like 1.5 billion muslims and

if it was only 1% that would be a heck of a lot (15 000 000)

Even if it was something like 0.5%. That would be enough to worry about.

It's not 1% or 0.5% though, is it? You have painted a hypothesis as if it's fact. What about Christian terrorists like the Real IRA? What would happen if 1% of Christians were terrorists? There are over 2 billion Christians so there'd be more Christian terrorists than muslim terrorists.

Well 1 in 4 'British' Muslims were sympathetic towards the 7/7 bombers according to a poll carried out for Channel 4's dispatches programme.

1 in 10 Indonesians supported the bombing of their own territory (Bali). That's around 20 Million Muslims alone.

The problem with Islam is very widespread.

The IRA was mainly funded in the USA by NORAID. The problem with Christianity is very widespread.

It's not 1% or 0.5% though, is it?

No i think its far higher

You have painted a hypothesis as if it's fact.

No i havent.

What about Christian terrorists like the Real IRA?

What about them?

What would happen if 1% of Christians were terrorists?

There arent so its not worth commenting on.

There are over 2 billion Christians so there'd be more Christian terrorists than muslim terrorists.

Good job for the most part they are apeace loving bunch otherwise wed all be in trouble.

Well 1 in 4 'British' Muslims were sympathetic towards the 7/7 bombers according to a poll carried out for Channel 4's dispatches programme.

1 in 10 Indonesians supported the bombing of their own territory (Bali). That's around 20 Million Muslims alone.

But largley ignored.

Covered up?

Lied about?

God's a bit of a git then. Why didn't he just give them contraception?

Because watching people kill each other kept him entertained and he didn’t think of contraception.

The bit about Indonesia is crap. Someone may well have done a survay but I'll tell you for free, it must have been rigged.

After the Bali bombs, Indonesia's tourist market dropped to nothing overnight.

That's all over Indonesia, not just Bali.

Indonesia is 86% Muslims so guess who 86% of the people who lost their income were.

When the people who set up those bomb attacks were shot, every Muslim I knew was happy about it.

When will the fools who quote crappy stats learn these things are made up to be taken in by idiots?

The bit about Indonesia is crap. Someone may well have done a survay but I'll tell you for free, it must have been rigged.

Indonesia is 86% Muslims so guess who 86% of the people who lost their income were.

When the people who set up those bomb attacks were shot, every Muslim I knew was happy about it.

When will the fools who quote crappy stats learn these things are made up to be taken in by idiots?

My bold.

Excuse me if i dont immediatly take the word of a self confessed liar with an axe to grind ;)

Maybe they could have done more to 'tame the rogue element' then?

Well it has to be said, some of them do like their violence.

Like your posts?

Edited by MrMoran

You list every attack ever made by muslims, then we will find what percentage of the billion plus muslims that represents. I think it will probably be less than "a few" to be honest.

Not every Nazi pulled a trigger.

Not every Nazi pulled a trigger.

Most German soldiers weren’t Nazis but they still did what they were told to do by the Nazi party.

You list every attack ever made by muslims, then we will find what percentage of the billion plus muslims that represents. I think it will probably be less than "a few" to be honest.

But if you did ask them, then they would say didn't support terrorism wouldn't they, I think even Captain Hook said that.

Religion is a medium through which people can control others and get their own way. Having god on your side and lots of indoctrinated, predominantly poor and uneducated people at your disposal is a big help too.

The big Abrahamic faiths have spent centuries imposing their 'will' on the world and each one invokes suffering and hardship in one form or another (and indeed death) as the 'terms and conditions' of their faith .

I agree that as Islam siezes more power across the Middle East, the fundies will show their hand and we may then have several 'Irans' to contend with. At least we knew where we were with the former Dictators which is why the USA didn't want to upset the status quo. They knew this power vacuum would follow with potentially devastating results.

Not sure how godwinning has anything to do with the thread.

In the case of this thread it's more like god losing isn't it?