Missing Xmas Post ?

Just wondering if anyone else in S2 is missing any post.

I am waiting for five cards that were posted to me from London and Liverpool last week, Thurs and Friday. They have not arrived but the bills are all coming through nicely..

I am getting concerned that they have 'gone missing'...is anyone else missing any xmas post ?

I had a card posted to me last year in October, I didn't receive it until Feb.

Wow, the great post office service huh...disgusting

Disgusting? A little harsh don't you think?

Have you every thought of how much mail they have to process this time of year?

Its their job, its what they get paid to do and charge people a small fortune for. So no I don't think it is harsh, when post is sent within their time frame, to expect them to deliver it.

We had some christmas cards delivered yesterday in lovely plastic bags with apologies from royal mail that someone had torn open the cards looking for money etc.

Luckily none of my friends or relatives are stupid enough to put money/gifts in cards and to trust royal mail and their wonderful, presumeably temporary, xmas staff.

Thats exactly what I was afraid of as one of my cards, I believe, has something in it. an older person who still does the trust thing, bless.

Oh well, looks like that one is probably gone then.

Got a water bill reminder and tax letter this morning is S2, they are making it through!

LOL Yes, I got about the same, funny that they are arriving and not the cards !

Do the cards have money in them? If so I suspect they're being half inched by Royal Fail Posties! :rant:

Last year I had a few birthday cards (in December) arrive open, and one of my Aunties had sent a card with £5 in, which funnily enough never made it

One of them deffo had money in, one other had a cheque. Sorry to hear others have been stolen from, its about time the royal mail took steps with their staff, its very wrong.