Do TK MAXX Sell Fake Goods?

you normally pay over £200 for a le shark polo shirt, hot much do tk max sell them for?

you normally pay over £200 for a le shark polo shirt, hot much do tk max sell them for?

They were on clearance at £98.

They were on clearance at £98.

really? thats me in the maxx tomorra!!!!! if the sell hi-tech trainers too then i dont need to shop anywhere else ever again!

dont know every brand they have but worth going to have a look for they have a load of clothing, shoes, toys and bags etc. plus their cheap

Of course TK don't sell Fake Goods, they sell goods that have been in a Charity Shop for 20+ years and try to make them out to be new....

I think the manager would be behind bars if they did.

Tk's used to be decent a few years back, some real good bargains where as now its either size 13 adidas sambas or XXXL pink pringle polo shirts, then most of the rest of it looks like something that the refugees in Somalia would wear - IMO :)

Tk's used to be decent a few years back, some real good bargains where as now its either size 13 adidas sambas or XXXL pink pringle polo shirts, then most of the rest of it looks like something that the refugees in Somalia would wear - IMO :)

:hihi::hihi: