Keep cats off my car!

What warped values? People choose to keep cats even though they can't be trained. They destroy our wildlife, some of which is threatened. Obviously these cats also cause damage to expensive property which does not belong to their oblivious owners.

Other species are slaughtered so that cats (and dogs) can have their tins of meat. If it's ok to kill a cow, then it has perfectly ok to kill a cat. I'm not interested in people's sentimentality and unimpressed by their hypocritical speciesism.

Do you eat cat in your foodchain then? That is somebodies pet and it's not even your car. Sentimentality? - some people love their pets the same way you love your kids, if you can't cope with criticism from animal lovers then maybe you should consider what kind of posts you put on an open forum

sorry I'm missing something ... you have an expensive car AND a garage ... but cannot put said expensive item into the garage ... that is purposely built for such purposes ??? :confused::loopy:

sorry I'm missing something ... you have an expensive car AND a garage ... but cannot put said expensive item into the garage ... that is purposely built for such purposes ??? :confused::loopy:

Oh , i see.

It's his fault that the cat is damaging his car, as he chooses not to park it in a garage that it probably doesn't fit in anyway

Genius

nope, i think i am superior because i value life over posessions.

i value time spent with my family. i value the time i safe by not fussing over the unimportant.

i also value the thousands i have saved by not spending a fortune on a penis extention to park on the drive!

Some on here no doubt envy your luck oldskater, you have no need of an expensive penis extension to park on your drive when you are your very own penis extension. I applaud you and pronounce you penis head of the night.:clap:

Oh , i see.

It's his fault that the cat is damaging his car, as he chooses not to park it in a garage that it probably doesn't fit in anyway

Genius

well seems like a pretty good solution to me ... put car inside garage ... simples !

Do you eat cat in your foodchain then? That is somebodies pet and it's not even your car.

I don't eat cat myself. Do you?

Correct, the neighbours' cats have not damaged my car but if they did, it is not something I would tolerate or turn a blind eye to.

Sentimentality? - some people love their pets the same way you love your kids

I'm not entirely sure that most people would find it normal behaviour to be as emotionally involved with some cat as you would with your own offspring.

if you can't cope with criticism from animal lovers then maybe you should consider what kind of posts you put on an open forum

Animal owners should have a sense of responsibility as I've outlined, such as puting a bell on their cat's collars so they can't go about killing wildlife. If they are truly such animal lovers I should expect that they are all vegetarians and wouldn't choose to keep certain species as pets, animals which need to be sustained on a diet of other slaughtered creatures. Like most things people do, the motivation is usually self-gratification and not the love of animals.

Why do cats like yellow Lada's?

Because people keep cat food in larders? (Don't think they're too fussed on the colour scheme though to be honest) :P

Because people keep cat food in larders? (Don't think they're too fussed on the colour scheme though to be honest) :P

Could be . . . but the smell of diesel/cresote/baked soup (the lada's preferred fuel) might have a adverse affect on cats. :D

Foxes are worse than cats, one of them took a dump on my bonnet, it looked like some strange, knobbly hood ornament!