Weston Park Santa's grotto

Hi could anyone tell me how much it is to see Santa here please?

Hi could anyone tell me how much it is to see Santa here please?

£5 per child x

We took our grandchildren last weekend, they were convinced that he's "the real one" because he guessed their ages correctly and, only "the real one" can do that. He was so patient even with granddad trying to work out how to take a photo on his mobile.

His "ho ho ho " was the most convincing I've heard plus, the toy was value too, our granddaughter is using her diary/book to write in each day.

We went to see him yesterday.

Fantastic we all enjoyed it. Thought it was a bit steep £5 but I am tight and the youngest is only 2 and doesn't like him, also thought I would get stung for photos but you can take your own.

When we got there the kids loved looking round, making craft things and even waiting to see the man himself.

Father Christmas was very good my youngest is a handful and we had been talking to him telling him not to throw snow - Father Christmas had heard us talking to him so shouted Daniel through to see him and the bigger girls thought it was magic and he knew Everything!

Edited by Skippy06
Amended

Just wanted to say cheers for all the suggestions as i've been trying to find an authentic (well, as near to it, as we're gonna get!) Santa to take my toddler to go and see. Last year we went to Baywater Garden centre in Linconlshire which was great, they had real reindeer, the Grotto lead up was amazing, nice gifts too, but Santa needs to put a bit more effort in as he hardly spoke a word and made it feel a bit awkward if you know what i mean.

We want to see one closer to home this year and it looks as if it will be Wentworth garden centre or Weston Park, going by the comments on here. Has anyone being to the Wentworth one yet this year? I rang them today, but they only gave me limited info; £5.50 per child and you can take your own pics. I might go to both yet and compare, then choose the best one for the next few years to come.

Just want us and the little one to come away with a wonderful memory of our visit. Not interested in the ones that rush you in to flog you photo's etc...where's the magic in that?! Santa has got to cut the mustard for me and look and sound the part!

went to WP today (as busy tomorrow).

was soooo rushed, i know they were busy but it really was queue for ages,

- in

- here's your pressie

- photo

- out.

What happened to asking the kids what they wanted etc??

last year was farr more relaxed.

Pity as DS wanted to go to the fire museum one but i pursuaded him to do WP instead as I hate attempting fire museum with a buggy. think we may try that one next year.

went to WP today (as busy tomorrow).

was soooo rushed, i know they were busy but it really was queue for ages,

- in

- here's your pressie

- photo

- out.

What happened to asking the kids what they wanted etc??

last year was farr more relaxed.

Pity as DS wanted to go to the fire museum one but i pursuaded him to do WP instead as I hate attempting fire museum with a buggy. think we may try that one next year.

we went today and allthough it was busy I have to say that we was not rushed in any way

The same as last year , had time to talk to the children, Aidan and Charlie and helped them both open there gift, had photos taken

and he remembered Aidan from last year and started to sign to him again, made our visit to santa just as special this year as it was last year.

We did also make sure that we saw Santa Pete, as he is Santa's special helper

thank you for making my little boy smile even more .

merry christmas

well worth every penny and the wait.

xx

Special words for

Santa Pete

Thankyou once again for making our visit to you an enjoyable time.

Allthough you are not very good with computers, i know that this message will get to you via your good friend Gary ,( thankyou also Gary for your help in letting us know when Santa Pete was available ) ,

May be if through Gary you may be able to say a few words of wisdom on here to your many friends ,

merry christmas Santa Pete

from

Aidan and Charlie

:thumbsup:

What times is he there? I can not seem to find that information on the website. Is it the same as the craft day times?

Took my girls a couple of weeks ago,by far and away the best santa i have ever seen,somehow guessed their ages correctly,as someone else said above,(but my youngest actually looks eldest).Decent quality toy,...overall...Excellent...